IQPC Middle East
DUBAI, November 10, 2011 - Media are invited to join leaders and experts in the bridge design and engineering industry at the prestigious 4thAnnualBridges Middle East Summit, between 27 - 29 November at the Renaissance Doha City Hotel in Qatar.
ISTANBUL, November 9, 2011 - H.E.
DUBAI, UAE, November 9, 2011 - Field service, RFID & enterprise mobility technologies to offer affordable solutions in healthcare for Patient Safety, Telemedicine and Clinical Documentation According to a recent study, the Middle East & North Africa region is expected to spend $125 billion on healthcare as the population reaches 233 million by 2015.
MUMBAI, India, November 3, 2011 - Dubai is a city well known for many things, but mostly, it is known across the globe for its iconic tall and supertall buildings.
DUBAI, UAE, November 1, 2011 - The facilities management (FM) industry in the Gulf is expected to gross revenues worth more than $4.2 billion (Dh15.4bn) this year, mainly driven by demand from Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE.
- UAE to Witness the Merge of Mobile Services and Payment Technologies
- Indian Summit to Discuss Key Investments in Banking Technology
- Poor Roaming Services Affecting the Middle East BlackBerry Network
- India’s Health IT Leader Meeting in October
- SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden’s Full Scale Tunnel Fire Tests May Aid in Addressing the Concerns of Safety in India
- IQPC Announce Winners for Inaugural Indian Process Excellence Awards
- Abu Dhabi Incorporate Intelligent Traffic Systems to Improve Road Safety
- Qatar to Spend US $80-100bn Over the Next Five Years on Road and Rail Networks
- Deputy Minister Cronin to Address Integrated Transportation Forum
- The Increasing Number of Mine Disasters Worldwide
- The Biggest Names in Mining to Discuss the State of Mining Automation in Africa
- Qatari Support for the Qatar Construction Summit
- Mapping the Changing Landscape of Mozambique’s Coal Industry
- Exciting Times for Professionals Involved in Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages
- 2011 Finalists Named in the Process Excellence Networks’ Indian Process Excellence Awards
- Lowering Your Company’s Carbon Footprint Through Your Supply Chain
- ‘A fifth of Saudi Companies Likely to Fall Under the ‘Red’ Zone’ says Saudi Minister of Labour
- Energy Efficiency is Number one Issue in India’s HVAC Industry
- GCC Paediatric Summit, Bringing Together the Very Best in Children’s Healthcare
- Middle East to be the Future in Clincial Trials
- Security Threats are an Enormous Challenge in South African Seaports
- First Coal Arrives at the Port of Beira but Infrastructure Remains Key
- Creating a Customer-Centric Community in the UAE
- Hoteliers Increase Investment in Enhancing the Guest Experience
- Human Failure; is Process Safety Management the Answer?
- Transport Security Administration (TSA) Discuss Cargo Security Within Middle East and Asia Region
- Driving Saudi Arabian Social Housing Developments to Meet Population Demands
- Signs of the Strong Growth in Qatar’s Construction
- Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India to Drive e-Health Innovations - 2,69 Billion Rupees Sanctioned for Health Sector!
- Mine Site Automation an Answer to Mining Skill Shortages
- International Mine Ventilation Gurus to visit SA
- Renewable Energy to Drive African Economic Development
- UN Report: 1.3 Billion Tonnes Wasted Annually Through Supply Chains
- Over 25 Facades Experts set to Gather in Mumbai to Help Boost India’s Building Industry
- Cargo Security - The Weakest Link in Aviation Security?