IRVINE, California, December 14, 2011 - - Flex Turbine™ MT250 EX Offers Unprecedented Customer Flexibility to Use Heat Directly Derived from Biomass Combustion for Power Generation Today, FlexEnergy Inc (www.flexenergy.com), an energy technology company based in Irvine, California, announced the first commercial order of its Flex Turbine™MT250 EX to Gammel Engineering GmbH, a German leader in heating plants, combined heat and power plants, district heating, industrial plants and building services.
IRVINE, California and AMSTERDAM, October 24, 2011 - Agendia, an innovative molecular diagnostics company, today announced that its supervisory board of directors has appointed David Macdonald as chief executive officer.
BRUSSELS, IRVINE, California, and AMSTERDAM, October 18, 2011 - The EORTC, BIG, and Agendia, a commercial-stage molecular cancer diagnostics company, today announced the completion of patient registration for the EORTC 10041/BIG3-04 MINDACT (Microarray In Node negative and 1-3 positive lymph node Disease may Avoid Chemotherapy Trial) study.
IRVINE, California and AMSTERDAM, October 3, 2011 - Agendia, an innovative molecular cancer diagnostics company, today announced that the company successfully completed a recent, routine inspection of its Irvine, California-based laboratories by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
IRVINE, California and AMSTERDAM, September 19, 2011 - - Peer-Reviewed Article Notes That Multi-Gene Subtyping Profile Provides Deeper Insight Into Breast Cancer Agendia, an innovative molecular cancer diagnostics company, today announced that a published report highlighting the development and validation of its 80-gene BluePrint breast cancer profile was published online in Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, a peer-reviewed publication.
- Auction Excitement to Return to London with Powerful Joint Venture Between Spectrum Wine Auctions and Vanquish Wine Ltd.; Auction set for Early February 2012
- Masimo Obtains CE Mark for SEDLine, Launches EEG-Based Brain Function Monitors in European Market
- International St. Gallen Expert Panel Highlights Importance of Molecular Subtyping in Breast Cancer Treatment
- Masimo Announces International Availability of Pronto-7-a Palm-sized Spot-Check Device for Noninvasive Total Hemoglobin Measurement
- Agendia Receives 1.27 Million in Funding from the EU’s Seventh Framework Programme
- Composite Technology Announces Transmission Lines in Poland
- Composite Technology Announces Correction Regarding Press Release of Sales to Indonesia
- Composite Technology Announces Continuing Sales Success in Indonesia For ACCC Conductors
- Composite Technology Announces Transmission Lines in England
- Composite Technology Announces Line Installation Project in Scotland
- Donica International Inc Forms In-Flight Entertainment Media Integration Company in California
- European Commission Entering Phase II Review of WD(R) Proposed Acquisition
- First Use of the PerX360 System(TM)
- ThinkCP Technologies Announces ThinkTankIQ(TM) FEDS-SGARD(TM) Secure Workstations - Designed to Guard Against "Malicious Insider" Attacks
- FREE Interactive Game Allows Players to Go Toe-To-Toe with Boxing Legend Mike Tyson
- Tiger Woods: My Swing is the first mobile app to provide instruction and golf swing video analysis directly from Tiger Woods
- Agendia Hires David Macdonald as Chief Operating Officer, Mark Willig as Executive VP of North American Sales, and Doug Bradley as Vice President of Global Marketing
- Agendia Receives Fifth FDA Clearance for Industry Leading MammaPrint(R) Assay
- Largest Hospital in the UAE Converts to Pulse CO-Oximetry Technology-Offering Advanced Monitoring of Blood Constituents and Multiple Physiological Parameters Without Invasive Procedures
- Colony Capital is Among Largest Participants in FDIC Structured Transactions
- Study Once More Underpins the Clinical Value of FDA-cleared Breast Cancer Recurrence Assay
- Second Independent Validation Study of ColoPrint Selected for Oral Presentation and Press Conference at ASCO GI in January 2011
- Edwards SAPIEN Transcatheter Heart Valve Demonstrates Substantial Improvement in Quality of Life in Inoperable Patients
- Interventional Spine(R), Inc. Announces Issuance of Key Patents for the PERPOS(R) PLS System
- Omnis Studio(R) 5.1 allows developers to create apps for Apple's mobile devices
- 178m US Lives Covered by Adding Humana Contract for FDA-Cleared Breast Cancer Test
- Interventional Spine(R), Inc. Awarded the 2010 Best New Technology in Cervical Care Award
- Ground Zero Pharmaceuticals Announces Expansion of Global Consulting in Somatic Cell Therapies
- Interventional Spine(R), Inc. Announces Continued Success With Its Unique PERPOS(R) Percutaneous Cervical System
- Agendia Inaugurates New State-of-the-Art Genomics Laboratory in Irvine
- World Leader in Cancer Diagnostics Joins Nation's Top Safety Agency in Calling for Risk-Based Oversight of Genomic Testing
- Sisvel To License TDVision Systems IP Portfolio for MVC and Stereoscopic 3D Technologies Worldwide
- Easy-to-Use, Affordable In-Home Solution Based on Open Standards
- London International Group Managing Director Jack Hu Endorses Former eBay CEO Republican Meg Whitman for California Governor
- Develop Omnis applications for Apple's iPhone and iPod touch