NIEUWEGEIN, the Netherlands, July 15, 2011 - Higher operating profit for 1st half-year: € 8 million (1st half-year 2010: € 6 million) Profit for the 1st half-year up: € 4 million (1st half-year 2010: € 2 million) 1st half-year revenue in line: € 608 million (1st half-year 2010: € 625 million) Stable order book: € 1.7 billion (1st half-year 2010: € 1.7 billion) Forecast for 2011 upheld: operating profit of approximately € 15 million - € 20 million Key figures 1st half 1st half Full year x EUR 1 million 2011 2010 2010 Revenue 608 625 1 359 EBIT 8 6 18 Margin 1.3% 1.0% 1.3% Profit before income tax 5 2 11 Profit for the period 4 2 7 Order book 1 716 1 684 1 841 Shareholders' equity 160 155 161 Capital ratio equity-method 19% 20% 20% Results on target Ballast Nedam has had a good first half-year in a difficult market with increasing competition and price pressure.
NIEUWEGEIN, Netherlands, July 15, 2011 - Ballast Nedam has reached an agreement for the construction of the new Hogeschool van Amsterdam (University of Applied Sciences) building, its sports and catering facilities and student housing at sites on Wibautstraat and Boerhaavestraat.
TOWNSVILLE, Australia, July 15, 2011 - Strategic Minerals plc (AIM: SML) today announces that the 2011 drilling programme is advancing with 10 holes completed (9 Reverse Circulation & 1 Diamond Drill) and 2 holes nearing completion.
LONDON, July 15, 2011 - Leaders of the OneVoice Movement examined the lessons of the Arab Spring and the potential for mobilizing the grassroots as a force for peace between Israel and Palestine at the Royal Society for the Arts on Thursday.
BRADFORD, England, July 15, 2011 - The founder of Predator Nutrition, Europe's leading sports supplements retailer and distributor, is celebrating a unique triple coup after announcing sponsorship deals with three sporting organisations.
- Top Gun Anniversary Triggers Rush for Fancy Dress Suppliers
- Four Ways to Trade Forex Online with FX Solutions
- New Version of Ensight eCRM Suite Simplifies Social Media Management for Marketers
- DHL and Safmarine Team Up to Boost Literacy in Senegal
- RAM Provides Much Needed Tracking Support to Pedal for Parkinson’s
- RAM Helps Keep Meningitis Cyclists on Track
- India’s First Transit Hotel - Eaton Smart, New Delhi Airport Officially Takes Off
- Global Superstar Ke$ha Meets Winners of EF Dance Contest and Performs With 3,000 Students Dancing Along
- Kootol Software Limited Sends Informative Notice to the Several Companies
- WestOne Cars Launches First of its Kind Stand-Alone Booking Kiosk
- findmypast.co.uk Publishes Over Half a Million British Militia Records
- Mobile Tornado Agreement With Claro Guatemala
- Shire plc : Second Quarter 2011 Results Date Notification - July 28, 2011
- Tesco Achieves 40 Percent Time Savings in SEM Management With Kenshoo
- Debenhams Launches Facelift for Busts
- Saxo Bank Wins Best Liquidity Distribution Service at the eFX Awards 2011
- 5 Tools to Simplify Your Financial Trading
- BodogBrand.com Brand Licensing Deal With BodogCoffee.com
- ConvaTec Announces Robbie Heginbotham to Leadership Team
- Going Going Bike Hosts Team Sky Charity Auction
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Abbott Confirms Long-Term Commitment to HIV Care with the Planned Development of New Formulations
- Cargill Confirms Approach for Flavours Business From Kerry Group
- Next Model Management Announces Official Partnership With ‘Vodafone London Fashion Weekend’ for the Catwalk
- HP TouchPad Powered by webOS now Available From HP Store and Leading Retailers
- Baby Name Canvas Prints Proving a Great Success at PhotoInCanvas
- British Airways Celebrate Record Passenger Numbers at London City Airport
- North East of England Wrongly Perceived as Most Debt-Ridden Region
- Sky Sports Launch Free Fantasy Football 2011 Game
- Bounce-Back for the Greenback? City Index Analyses the Future of the Dollar
- Domainmonster.com Awarded 1st .CO Domain Accreditation for the UK
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- First International Summit of Cooperatives to be Held in Canada in 2012
- Endeavour to Present at The GHS Conference in San Francisco
- IMPSA Announces Results Call