PARIS, July 20, 2011 - - Alzheimer's Disease Feared Second Only to Cancer - - Majority Would Seek A Diagnosis to Explain Memory Loss and Confusion - A survey reported today at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2011 (AAIC 2011) in Paris by Alzheimer Europe and administered by the Harvard School of Public Health reveals that while people fear Alzheimer's second only to cancer, the overwhelming majority would go to the doctor, or take a loved one for evaluation, if they saw symptoms of memory loss and confusion.
PARIS, July 20, 2011 - - Results from Europe and U.S.
DUBAI, UAE, July 20, 2011 - Al Majid Interiors "The Perfect Lifestyle" is the slogan for a newly established company of Juma Al Majid Group in the UAE.
ROME, July 20, 2011 - Boosted REYATAZ shows durable viral suppression in antiretroviral-experienced women living with HIV, in a gender-specific sub-analysis of a large retrospective cohort study(1) Bristol-Myers Squibb Company announced results from a long-term, retrospective, European cohort study, which included 1,294 antiretroviral (ARV)-experienced patients (336 female and 958 male) from Germany, France and Sweden, that were presented today at the Sixth International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention (IAS 2011).
SAN FRANCISCO, July 20, 2011 - In-depth news and analysis from the GlobalPost, Xinhua News Agency and UNTV and more are now available on www.blinkx.com blinkx, the world's largest and most advanced video search engine, today announced a partnership with NewsLook, the first and only video news service that curates and contextualizes news from global partners.
- Atlas Genetics Ltd Completes 16.9 Million Series B Financing led by Novartis Venture Funds
- UAE Exchange to Accept Payments on Behalf of American Express Credit Card Members
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Monthly Update For June 2011
- Telcordia Standards Knowledgebase Advances to Provide Timely Intelligence on Global Telecommunications Standards
- CRU to Publish Weekly US Midwest Plate Index
- New Website Delivers Critical Element of RS Components e-Centric Vision
- Zoopla.co.uk: UK Housing Market Confidence Wanes
- GSMA Announces Keynote Speakers for Mobile Asia Congress 2011
- PopCap Games Announces Global Agreement With Sony Ericsson
- NAFG Announces Expanded International Surrogacy and Egg Donation Program
- The Trend-Setting Brand is to Flow From the Pyrenees Across Europe: PINEO Needs New Sales Experts
- Anglian Water Awards Contract For Up To 300,000 Polymer Water Meters To Elster
- Ukraine Insists on Solidifying its European Integration Perspective in the Association Agreement With the EU
- High Inflation and Low Investment Hampers Recovery, ACCA Survey Shows
- Research Advances from the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference 2011
- Experience the Bosch Anniversary Worldwide on the web
- Ziehm Academy Reports Strong Demand for Basic and Advanced Training in Intraoperative Imaging
- The Price of Uncertainty
- ET Solar Announces a 4.2MW Solar Module Supply Agreement with Wagner Solar UK Ltd.
- Eurail Group Announces Sixth European Rails of Peace Project
- RPS Continues Expansion of Global Clinical, Regulatory, Medical, and Operational Leadership
- Really Simple Systems’ Free CRM Solution Hits 10,000 Users
- Alzheimer’s Association Welcomes President Nicolas Sarkozy to International Conference
- Vintage Dressing is Easy at House of Fraser
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery Launches ENSEAL G2 Super Jaw First Bi-polar Advanced Energy Technology Designed to Improve Surgeon Confidence in Tissue Affect
- Polaris Revenues Up by 28%
- 1.5 Million People Watch Live Video Coverage From Rightster and ITN Productions of the Murdoch Phone Hacking Parliamentary Hearing
- ReportsnReports - The Outlook for Pharmaceuticals (BRIC, Asia, Europe, E7)
- Air Charter of Police Force Out of Afghanistan
- Trimega Laboratories Recruits two Leading Scientists From the Forensic Science Service
- New Study Shows Evidence of Lower Rate of Hippocampal Shrinkage in Alzheimer's Disease Patients Treated With Aricept(R)
- Abbott Reports 11 Percent Ongoing Earnings-Per-Share Growth in Second Quarter; Raises 2011 EPS Guidance Range
- British Airways Reveals Gatwick Airport is Top Choice for Families This Year
- Buddy Media Announces Further Global Expansion
- PIERS Supports Mochron Investments’ Initiative to Accelerate Trade in Africa