AMSTERDAM, June 24, 2011 - - Dossier Re-Examination Process Initiated Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, today announced that it has received an opinion on its Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) for Glybera (alipogene tiparvovec) as a potential therapy for Lipoprotein Lipase Deficiency ("LPLD").
LEEDS, England, June 24, 2011 - to Find the Nation's Favourite Summer Anthem Audio giant Audio-Technica has launched a social media quest to find the UK's favourite summer track of all time.
FRANKFURT, Germany, June 24, 2011 - - Unique, Integrated Solution will Support airBaltic as First Customer Vayant Travel Technologies, the next-gen airfare shopping and pricing engine innovator, and 2e Systems announced today that they have sealed a strategic partnership agreement and are providing their integrated solution to award-winning airBaltic, the fastest-growing airline in the Baltics and European Union's northeastern region.
LONDON, June 24, 2011 - Officials from the Malaysian, Indonesian and South Korean Ministries of Defence will be gathering in Singapore in October to examine the future growth of the region's armoured vehicle fleets at the 3rd annual Armoured Vehicles Asia conference.
LOS ANGELES, June 24, 2011 - SUNDAY, AUGUST 7TH - SHORELINE AMPHITHEATRE IN MOUNTAIN VIEW.
- Jetabroad Moves Into Songwriting and Recording
- dealchecker.co.uk Supports Cornwall Travel Industry in Fight Against Suggested ‘Tourist Tax’
- Screwfix Helps Tradesmen Save Big This Summer
- On the Beach: Spain Tempts British Tourists on Last Minute Holidays
- lastminute.com Launches Credit Card With Exclusive Offers and Reward Points
- Britons Take to Books on National Reading Group Day
- Tickets on sale - Jude Law and Jeremy Gilley Launch Countdown to Global Truce With Concert at the O2 Arena London 21 September 2011
- Philip Morris Joins PA Consulting Group
- Tagetik Recognized as 2011 Microsoft ISV/Software Line of Business Partner of the Year
- Ukraine Listens to Foreign Investors
- Air China Upgrades Business Class of Airbus A330-200
- Coventry Launches Market Leading Online Savings Account With Added Poppy Appeal
- ViroPharma Announces Positive CHMP Opinion for Buccolam (Midazolam, Oromucosal Solution) in the European Union
- Statement From the Kingdom of Bahrain on the Recent Convictions of 21 Protesters
- EU Commissioner Gives Early Insight on Budget Package
- Minds + Machines: New Pricing for Back-End gTLD Registry Services Announced
- comparethemarket.com Launches New Comparison App for Facebook
- The Times Launches The Good University Guide 2012
- Financial Spread Betting Commodities: Oil
- ReportsnReports - Chinese Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market 2010-2014
- Elsevier’s SciVal Funding Expands Globally
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Northrop Grumman to Provide Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control Systems at Muscat International Airport and Salalah International Airport, Oman
- Maharashtra Government Needs to Ensure That Legitimate Incentives are Deployed
- European Authorities Approve New Manufacturing Facility for Shire’s REPLAGAL (agalsidase alfa)
- New Phase 2 Data Published in New England Journal of Medicine Show Bardoxolone Methyl Sustained Improvement in Measure of Kidney Function (eGFR) Over 52 Weeks in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Kidney Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- ERA-EDTA Congress 2011: Late Breaking Clinical Trials I
- Dialogue Between EU and Ukraine Should Envision Future Membership - British MP
- More Than 24 Million Pounds: Landscape From Leopold Museum Fetches new Schiele Record
- Amgen Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Vectibix (Panitumumab) in Combination With Chemotherapy
- Soluto Secures $10.5 Million in Round B Funding Led by Index Ventures
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Strategic Minerals plc Technical Report Released: Base Metal Mineralization Results of the Lead Belly Prospect within the Iron Glen Project
- Got a Problem? These Young Designers Have the Solutions!
- Online Shoppers Set to Keep Taking the Tablets: New Research by Shopzilla