NETTETAL, Germany, December 6, 2011 - The international aid organisation Human Plus e.V.
NAIROBI, Kenya, December 5, 2011 - Soil fertilizer subsidy programmes run by many African governments are heading for failure unless Integrated Soil Fertility Management and good agricultural practice are promoted at the same time, says the Africa Soil Health Consortium (ASHC), a group of scientific and agricultural experts led by the international science and development organization, CABI.
NAIROBI, Kenya, November 29, 2011 - - Release of Spectrum Is Set to Generate an Additional US$82 billion in GDP Per Year and Help Lift 40 Million Sub-Saharan Africans Out of Poverty by 2025 ATU Digital Migration and Spectrum Policy Summit, Nairobi: The GSMA today announced that greater allocation of spectrum for Mobile Broadband is vital for the economic and social development of sub-Saharan Africa.
NAIROBI, Kenya, November 17, 2011 - SOS Children's Villages Kenya has selected sQuid's smartcard payments service to help villagers affected by drought and famine, obtain food directly from local shops.
NAIROBI, Kenya, BONN and LEGAU, Germany, November 15, 2011 - The late Prof.
- National Bank of Kenya Selects Misys to Drive Down Cost/Income Ratio and Maintain its Competitive Lead
- The Untold Story: Famine Avoided
- Paystream Partners with SOS Children’s Villages to Facilitate Cashless Payments in Drought Affected Kenya
- GSMA Study Into Africa Shows Kenyan Economy has Benefited From Removal of Mobile-Specific Taxation
- SDE has Completed the Construction of a new Model of Sea Wave Power Plant - an Upgraded and More Efficient Model Than its Predecessors
- Media Statement of Abdulkadir Nur Regarding Recent Associated Press Allegations
- Voyages Jules Verne Launches Latest World of Wonders
- Major Milestone Achieved for Secure Ethical Investment in East Africa
- JM Eagle CEO’s Dream of Delivering Clean Water to Rural African Villages Nears Realization
- Africa: What’s Your Story
- Ford Foundation Staff Member Willy Mutunga Appointed Chief Justice of Kenya
- Isolux Corsan Will Construct the Largest Electrical Transmission Line in Kenya
- Reed Elsevier Environmental Challenge Winners Announced
- Carbon Financed Project Will Provide Safe Drinking Water for 10 Years thanks to an Innovative Way to Finance the Reduction of More than Two Million Tons of Carbon Emissions Annually
- UN Refugee Agency Launches Inaugural Somali Community Event in Kenya
- Breakthrough for Impact Investing in Africa, as LeapFrog Invests $14M in Insurer Apollo
- UK Businesses Urged to Make Their Office Printing Carbon-Neutral to Meet the Demands of Environmentally Aware Office Workers
- Ms. Vivien Marles to Lead InterMedia's New Africa Office in Nairobi
- Leading logistics giant enhances focus on core sectors as they become key economic drivers
- Renewable Energy in Africa
- Committed to the UN's Green Actions, Promoting Green Innovations to Global Companies
- STRABAG Receives World Bank Support for Nairobi Toll Road Project
- SDE Receives Approval for a 100MW Power Plant Project From the Ministry of Energy in Kenya
- A24 Media - Our Story 2010
- Five Additional Companies Recognized Amongst Field of 2,700 Entries
- Acision's Messaging Solution Underpins SMS Growth and Enhances User's Mobile Data Experience
- Companies from Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa and Uganda Compete for US $350,000 in Prize Funds to be Awarded to Africa's Most Innovative and Inspiring Entrepreneurs. 10 Finalists Selected From More Than 2,700 Entries.
- Coca-Cola(R), Vestergaard Frandsen and Water For All Work Together to Provide First Major Shipment of LifeStraw(R) Water Filters to Matungula District
- Kenyan Minister of Medical Services Officially Opens Kitale Eye Unit
- The Second International "One World Award" Ceremony Tribute to the Laureates from Kenya and Switzerland
- Central Bank of Kenya Sees Growth in Private Sector Demand for Credit
- Indian Multinational Company Confirms USD 6 Million Order to Set up Industrial Waste Water Treatment Plants in Africa
- Toshiba's Carbon-Free Printing Makes Kenyan Cooking More Sustainable
- Dutch Provide Kenya With Number Portability
- Finacle 10 for Banking Transformation and Finacle Inclusion Solution to Power Innovation for Banks in the Region