FRANKFURT AM MAIN, Germany, March 11, 2011 - Passenger growth at Frankfurt Airport (FRA) continued in February 2011.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, March 11, 2011 - - Operating profit rises to EUR 18 million (2009: EUR 17 million) - Profit for the period up: EUR 7 million: EUR 6 million) - Revenue stable at EUR 1.4 billion (2009: 1.4 billion) - Strong growth in order book in 4th quarter: EUR 1.8 billion (3rd quarter: EUR 1.6 billion) - Higher proposed dividend for 2010: EUR 0.36 per share (for 2009: EUR 0.31 per share) - Forecast for 2011: operating profit of approximately EUR 15 million - EUR 20 million - 10% CO2 reduction achieved - Organization structure changed Key figures x EUR 1 million 2010 2009 Revenue 1 359 1 384 EBIT 18 17 Margin 1.4% 1.2% Profit before income tax 11 8 Profit for the period 7 6 Basic earnings per share (EUR) 0.73 0.62 order book 1 841 1 818 Shareholders' equity 161 162 Capital ratio 15% 16% Net financing position ( 231) ( 92) CEO Theo Bruijninckx about 2010: 'We have produced a creditable profit in 2010 in a market that has already attracted enough comment.
LONDON, March 11, 2011 - TFG will provide to self-identified U.S.
BERLIN and BRUSSELS, March 11, 2011 - Germany's wind industry supply chain is the most extensive worldwide.
LEIDEN, The Netherlands, March 11, 2011 - Technology has been developed within Top Institute Pharma that helps medicines be absorbed quicker into the blood and thus be more effective.
- As Tickets go on Sale for London 2012, Discover the Unexpected Roots of the Modern Olympics in Rural Shropshire
- Annual Results for 2010 Announced/ Capacity Expansion and Service Enhancement Key Topics for 2011
- Fellowship of the Ring Performances April 28-May 1 in Tampere
- CHIC 2011 is to be Held on March 28-31, 2011
- IEBV Publishes Annual Report 2010
- Toluna Launches Online Social Voting Community in Tunisia
- MBNA Launches Two New Cash Back Credit Cards to Enable Customers to Earn as They Spend
- ShelterBox Responds to Japan Earthquake
- /C O R R E C T I O N — International Endesa BV/
- World Finance Company of the Decade Awards 2001-2010
- Key Assets Presents New Career Opportunities in Fostering
- Spread Betting in the Modern World
- MarketsandMarkets Upcoming Report : Global Activated Carbon Market by Technology, Applications, Raw Materials, Regulations Trends & Forecast 2016
- Far East Energy Announces Registered Direct Placement
- The Call From a China Conference: "We Will Not Build World Peace on the Chaos of Markets"
- UK Wholesale Gas Prices Jump on Japanese Earthquake
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- RFU Signs up With Compleat and Combines its Existing Compleat Purchase to Pay Software to Deliver Spend Control
- Company Also Receives 13 Theatre, Regional and Country Awards at Annual Event
- Bigmouthmedia Expands Analytics Services With Nedstat Professional Accreditation
- Alzheimer's Vaccine: AFFiRiS AG Announces Data on Lead Product AD02: Information on Efficacy
- British Court Reduces OFT Penalty
- "Young People are Zambia's Future" Says President Banda
- How British Word of Mouth Compares to Other Markets Around the World
- Summer Is Prime Time for Tour de Jambo Africa's New 10-Day Kenya-Tanzania Park Tour
- Gekko's Publisher Technology Added to traveldk.com
- Brabant and BOM Reinforce Strong International Position
- SilverFast Supports Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update On Its Share Repurchase Program
- Ubee Ships Over 2 Million DOCSIS 3.0 Units
- The New Waldorf Astoria Hotel Opens at London Syon Park
- Stena Line has Predicted That Indian Tourists Travelling to Mainland Europe Will Increase by 100%
- Nepal Buddhist Community "Green" Building Promotes Universal Peace, Serenity
- Pairings Set for 2011 Tavistock Cup
- Endeavour Announces Plans to List on the New York Stock Exchange