MEXICO CITY, September 10, 2011 - Medical and patient communities call on national policymakers in Latin America to take urgent action against preventable strokes that strike millions of people with atrial fibrillation (AF) each year AF increases the risk of stroke fivefold and is responsible for one in five of all ischemic strokes caused by a blood clot blocking a blood vessel in the brain(1)(2)(3)(4) Millions of people in Latin America suffer from AF In Brazil, there are around 1.5 million patients living with AF(5) In Venezuela, it is thought there are 230,000 AF sufferers, with this figure predicted to rise to one million by 2050(6) The consequences of stroke can devastate not only a patient's life, but also that of families and carers.(7)(8) Long-term help and care is required for most survivors(9) The economic implications of stroke are significant.
MEXICO CITY, May 19, 2011 - Wildcat Publishing Inc.
MEXICO CITY, March 16, 2011 - Blancco, the global leader in data erasure and computer reuse solutions, this month extended its international reach into North America with the opening of its subsidiary in Mexico.
MEXICO CITY, February 10, 2011 - The Eighth Annual Mexican Housing Day conference took place in New York today before a record audience of some 400 attendees from the financial market.
MEXICO CITY, January 27, 2011 - This Eighth Annual event will feature important presentations from: Mexico's Minister of Finance, National Housing Commission (CONAVI), Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal (SHF), Fondo de la Vivienda del Instituto de Seguridad y Servicio Social de los Trabajadores del Estado (FOVISSSTE), CONAGO Housing Commission, Mexican Ministry of Social Development (SEDESOL), Mexican Banking Association, Instituto del Fondo Nacional de la Vivienda para los Trabajadores (INFONAVIT) and the Mexican Ambassador to the U.S.
- Acision's Personalised Messaging Solution Enriches the User Experience and Creates New Revenue Streams for Telcel
- The government of Baja California, CONAVI, SEDESOL and Urbi get together to showcase the first model of a sustainable city in Mexico that will house a million residents in a 20-year period
- Kuwait's Prime Minister Visits Mexico
- An Olympic Style Ceremony
- MexicanaClick and MexicanaLink continue to operate as normal.
- Credit Sales can Stimulate Trade, According to Atradius White Paper, but Transparency and Trust are Essential
- First International Olmeca Margarita Contest Winner Announced
- First Lady Michelle Obama Wearing MONIQUE PAN Eco Friendly, Sustainable Fine Jewelry During Earth Month
- Rising Demand for Flexible Workspace Leads to 15th Regus Opening in Mexico City, and 50th in Latin America
- 'Mexican Housing Day' presented to more than 300 analysts and investors in New York after a successful gathering in London
- The seventh edition of 'Mexican Housing Day' will be taking place this coming February 4 and 5 in London
- Olmeca Introduces Tahona Society Globally
- Olmeca Launches Olmeca Altos 100% Agave Tequila in London
- Video: Mexico, at the Vanguard of Multimedia Events and Opening its Bicentenary Celebrations, Presents the Vivace Producciones Show
- Corona Extra Named Favorite Beer on Facebook
- Grupo Bimbo, the leading baked goods company: First Company in the World to Launch Degradable Metallic Packaging