Netqin Mobile Inc.
BEIJING, March 4, 2011 - Recently, new spyware that causes privacy leakage was found on Google's Android Market.
BEIJING, February 25, 2011 - Targeting business people, the recently launched Nokia E-series flagship smartphone features a 4" AMOLED touch screen and QWERTY, real-time work and personal emails, maps with free GPS navigation, an 8 MP camera and HD video.
BEIJING, February 25, 2011 - On the heels of Hong Tou Tou, another two spyware programs on Android devices have been captured by NetQin Mobile Inc., a global leader in mobile security services.
BEIJING, February 24, 2011 - A new variant of spyware "Spy.Felxispy" on Symbian devices causing privacy leakage has recently been captured by the National Computer Virus Emergency Response Centre of China.
BEIJING, February 22, 2011 - A new virus on Android devices has been spotted in China by NetQin, a global leading mobile security service provider.
- NetQin to Showcase Latest Mobile Security and Productivity Services at Mobile World Congress 2011
- NetQin's CEO Addresses Mobile Internet Issues at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2011
- 2010 emerges as the mobile security industry's most treacherous year yet
- NetQin Releases New Version 4.6 Beta of Anti-virus Application with New Cloud Security Technology and Real-time Monitoring
- 'MSO.PJApps' Virus on Android Device Identified
- NetQin Releases Holiday Edition of Products
- NetQin Mobile Guard 1.0 Beta for Android Unveiled at GSM>3G Middle East Telco World Summit
- NetQin Anti-virus 4.2 Beta Released to Keep Android Devices Safe
- NetQin Mobile Anti-virus V4.0 Keeps Devices Safe From More Than Just Viruses
- NetQin Ranks 9th in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China Program
- NetQin Mobile Manager V3.0 Debut to Keep User in Control of Android Devices
- NetQin Named Technology Pioneer 2011 by World Economic Forum
- NetQin Introduces Mobile Security Cloud Model at Wireless Security Symposium
- NetQin Mobile Inc.: The Biggest Mobile Security Player in the Biggest Mobile Market
- Fiction Becomes Reality: Android Devices Compromised
- NetQin Mobile Guard v2.4 Released
- NetQin Protects Against Prevalent Spyware on Android Devices
- Botnet Viruses Invade Smart-phones: Kicking up Some Dust on the World Cup
- NetQin Mobile Inc. Gets US$20 Million Investment to Build the World's Largest Mobile Security Company in 5 Years
- Mobile Virus 'MMS Bomber' Rampant, Millions of Mobile Phones in China Impacted
- NetQin Mobile Inc. introduces their latest Anti-virus upgrade available on Symbian and Windows Mobile OS handsets