AUCKLAND, New Zealand, December 14, 2011 - rara.com streaming music service to launch across New Zealand Ad-free access to >10 million tracks from just $1.99 per month in New Zealand HP to pre-load rara.com on HP PCs in New Zealand Grammy award winning Imogen Heap named first Associate Editor of rara.com rara.com secures licensing from Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Music, Warner Music Group rara.com now live in 17 countries across Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA rara.com expected to launch in 6 more countries across the world this week rara.com releases consumer research showing 70% of consumers do not "do" digital music today rara.com, a revolutionary new digital music service designed specifically for the mass market who still use CDs and want an easier way to adopt digital music, launches across New Zealand today, less than 24 hours after launching across the USA, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland.
LONDON, December 7, 2011 - - Cox & Kings Launches New Look 2012-13 Brochures The world's longest established travel company, Cox & Kings, has launched its new Australia and New Zealand brochures for 2012-13 featuring a comprehensive programme of escorted group tours, luxury holidays and private tailor-made holidays across the countries.
AUCKLAND, New Zealand, November 10, 2011 - Port of Recife selects Master Terminal to deliver business efficiencies Master Terminal, Jade's specialist logistics software, has won another contract with Gulftainer, the largest privately owned port operator in the world, to help the company streamline its Port of Recife operations in Brazil.
SYDNEY, November 7, 2011 - CMC Markets has today announced the implementation of a fully segregated client money model, including client margins, in Australia and New Zealand.
LONDON, November 8, 2011 - A new study ranks Australia 3rd and New Zealand 4th out of 110 countries in a worldwide assessment of wealth and quality of life.
- Could This be the Year the Webb Ellis Cup Will Make a Victorious Return to British Soil?
- Jade Scores Port of Doha
- The Increasing Number of Mine Disasters Worldwide
- Rugby World Cup Tourists set to Spend at Least 1,176.33 a Week in Auckland Cheering on Teams
- Fonterra and First Milk Announce Whey Protein Joint Venture
- Plusnet Log on as Four Nations Sponsors
- Abbott Introduces New ALK Genetic Test for Specific Form of Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- 11Ants Analytics Launches Breakthrough Customer Churn Analyzer to Identify Customers at Risk of Churning
- Tribal Selected by Australasian Education Sector
- Unit BMXer Jed Mildon Lands World's First Triple Backflip!
- Michael Moore-Jones of New Zealand Selected to Join the Digital Life Academy — a Global Think Tank of Young People Dedicated to Bringing Privacy, Ownership and Control to Digital Lives
- Colin Firth and Kylie Minogue Reach out to Christchurch Kids
- Top 10 UK Water Utility Forecasts Major Savings from Multi-Million Pound Energy Management Software Investment
- Andr Rieu has confirmed that his show, scheduled to take place in Christchurch on 8th May at CBS Canterbury Arena, will definitely be going ahead
- Enabling "5-star, 5-bar" 3G Mobile Coverage for Residential and Business Users
- Fonterra Expands RPO and Consulting Services Relationship With Futurestep
- Team Italy Wins the Seventh Annual 42BELOW Cocktail World Cup
- EXPAT Kiwis Can Support St John Online With Christchurch Earthquake Work
- Provides Fans With Faster, Clearer and More Comprehensive Access to Artists, Shows and Venues
- Andr Rieu Shocked by Earthquake in Christchurch
- Etihad and Linfox Armaguard Announce Joint Venture
- Brightstar NZ Signed to a New, Three-Year Supply Chain Contract with Telecom New Zealand
- ANZ Announces Pricing of Tender Offer for Any and All of Certain of Its Outstanding Notes
- ANZ Announces Final Tender Offer Results
- Jetstar serves up sales fares from $9* to celebrate at Jetstar.com -
- ANZ Commences Cash Tender Offer for Any and All of Certain of its Outstanding Notes
- New Planning Software Employs Fighter-Pilot Targeting Mechanisms to Prevent Corporate Crashes
- Leading Anti-Nausea Drug Available to Australian and New Zealand Cancer Patients
- Australia Makes a Comeback in IWSC Awards
- Round the World Experts Report on the Changing Face of Gap Year Travel
- Wotif.com Welcomes You to South Africa!
- Thousands of Skilled Brits Get Ready To Move Down Under
- Easy WLAN Deployment and Maintenance with TamoGraph Site Survey
- Australia Immigration is Key Subject in Australian Election Battle
- A Bible Found in the Trenches in the First World War has Been Traced 92 Years Later to a New Zealand Soldier