PARIS, November 22, 2011 - European researchers are urging the region's governments and healthcare organisations to create new and more innovative public health campaigns that encourage the uptake of folate supplementation prior to and during pregnancy and highlight the consequences of non-compliance.
ZUTPHEN, the Netherlands, November 22, 2011 - This landmark storage of the 200,000th stem cell sample indicates a step forward in Cryo-Save's leading role in the cord blood industry Cryo-Save is proud to announce the storage of its 200,000th sample.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, November 22, 2011 - DHL Express, the world's leading cross-border express services provider, has entered a partnership with Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) to jointly enhance the supply chain management model for a Saudi telecommunications provider.
LONDON, November 22, 2011 - GFT Markets, a worldwide leader in forex, contracts for differences (CFDs), financial spread betting, binary trading, and FX options is pleased to announce that its DealBook platform has received the prestigious award for "Best Online Trading Platform" by Shares Magazine, the leading weekly publication for active traders in the United Kingdom.
SAN DIEGO and CHELTENHAM, England, November 22, 2011 - 'Software 500 2011' is the 29thannual revenue-based ranking of the world's largest software and services companies Atego (www.atego.com/), the leading independent supplier of industrial-grade, collaborative development tools for engineering complex, mission- and safety-critical architectures, systems, software and hardware, has been ranked #429 by Software Magazine in its 2011 Software 500.
- 110th Canton Fair: A Booming Event Bodes Well for Bilateral Trade
- UK Small Businesses Optimistic of Business Upswing in 2012
- Philips CT iDose4 Iterative Reconstruction Technique Advances Patient Care by Delivering Improved Image Quality at Low Dose
- ReportsnReports - Oils and Fats: Applications in Foods and Other Markets
- Egencia Announces New Europe and Asia-Pacific Leader
- Fair Trade Loyalty a Myth
- Teleste CATVisor EMS 4.0 Integrates Spatial Network Views to its Versatile Features
- Personal Loan Rates Hit Lowest Levels in Years
- Bringing High Definition Surveillance Down to Earth
- M2M Doubles in Size, Stresses Security at CeBIT 2012
- Redha Al-Ansari Exchange Joins Luup Ecosystem
- Goodman to Develop 64,462 sqm Facility for Stanley Black & Decker in Tessenderlo, Belgium
- Consumers Get Switching As Energy Price Rises Hit Home
- Buick Test Drives Aurasma Visual Browsing Technology with Launch of "Buick Best Tech" App
- Autonomy Wins techMARK Achievement of the Year Award
- McAfee Calls for EU Solution on Cyber Preparedness
- Lady Gaga is Coming to Town - Barneys New York Opens GAGA’S WORKSHOP and Unveils Madison Windows for the Holidays
- Door2Tour.com Announces Popularity of Andre Rieu Tour Packages Among Customers
- Only One in Five Consumers ‘OK’ With Their Mobile Broadband Speeds
- 1 Million Free Copies of LinkedIn Bestseller
- Monext’s International Acquiring Platform PCI DSS Certified
- Debt Crisis by XTB UK - The "Return of Capital" not "Return on Capital"
- Misterclipping.com Launches in UK for Quick, Professional Clipping and Image Service for Designers, Publishers and Photographers
- Vantage FX UK Launches Forex Trading Video Tutorials
- ‘Global CCS Expenditure to be Worth $13.70bn in 2011′ Says visiongain Report
- ‘The Global Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Revenues Will Reach $95.7bn in 2021′ Says visiongain Report
- StreamUK Totals 100 end to end Webcasts in 2011
- ResearchMoz: Global Brewer Analyser 2011 - Market Research Report
- ResearchMoz: Wind Energy Market & Wind Turbine Market: Global Scenario (2011 - 2016)
- Senior Level Decision Makers Across the American Retail Industry Met at GDS International’s Next Generation Retail US Summit 2011 to Ignite New Business Relationships
- Companies Mine For New Business Ventures At GDS International's Next Generation Mining North America Summit 2011
- More London Completes Retail Lettings, Creating a Unique World Class Business Community, Working and Leisure Environment for Over 20,000 People
- Travellers Plan Ahead for the Festive Rush
- Italian STIMA SYSTEM acquired by T"V S"D
- New Stena Line Superfast Ship Arrives in Loch Ryan Port