LONDON, October 22, 2011 - It can be risky for traders to put all of their eggs in one basket - particularly in the current, volatile market climate.
SEATTLE, October 22, 2011 - On this year's World Polio Day (October 24, 2011), the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and a global community of partners are calling for increased commitment and greater accountability from political leaders to end polio, and for supporters around the world to lend their voices to the fight.
MANAMA, Bahrain, October 22, 2011 - Bahrain is honored and proud to join in the shared progressive goals of the United Nations and urges its fellow nations to contribute positively to supporting and strengthening the United Nations and its specialized agencies, enabling the international organization to undertake the noble missions for which it was established: enhancing world security and stability, entrenching justice and equality and shaping a more shining future for humans around the world.
MUMBAI, India, October 22, 2010 - A pioneer and leader in e-learning solutions, Tata Interactive Systems, was recently chosen for a Special Commendation Certificate at the Golden Peacock Global Awards 2010.
WASHINGTON, October 22, 2010 - In light of Agence France-Presse's reporting today (www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/greenpeaces-rainbow-warrior-low-on-suppli es/402570) that provisions aboard Greenpeace's Rainbow Warrior are running low after being denied access to the Port of Jakarta last week, Andrew Langer, spokesman for the Consumers Alliance for Global Prosperity (CAGP) (www.consumerprosperity.com/) and president of the Institute for Liberty, released the following statement, calling on Indonesia's government to continue denying the warship entry until Greenpeace ceases and desists all anti-Indonesian activities: (Logo: photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100826/DC55618LOGO) (Logo: www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20100826/DC55618LOGO) "CAGP is urging the Indonesian government to persist in its defiance of Greenpeace's warship until the organization ceases and desists its elitist campaigning that keeps Indonesia's people poor.
- Ballast Nedam Trading Update - Third Quarter 2010
- Nine-Month Revenue up 17.6%
- James Wayne Joins as Director of Sales, APAC as Company Opens New Office in Kuala Lumpur
- London's Teens Help Scientists Predict the Health of Contemporary Britain
- Organisations Urged to Focus on 30% Savings in Energy Costs
- Toshiba's Carbon-Free Printing Supports US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's Call for Cleaner Stoves
- NXP Software Tops 750 Million in Exclusive 100 Million Club
- New Research Shows That People are More Likely to Hide the Truth Behind Modern Technology
- Caterpillar to Buy 3i-Backed MWM Significantly Expanding Customer Options for Sustainable Power Generation Solutions
- Northrop Grumman Opens UK Cyber Security Test Range for the Evaluation of Threats on Large Scale Networks
- Emerging Industries will be the Highlights of China Hi-tech Fair 2010
- GE Signs Agreement With Glen Dimplex to Deliver Smart Grid Solutions to European Consumers
- Occlutech Wins Dutch Appeal Court Ruling Against AGA Medical
- Information Mosaic Achieves Independent Industry Accreditation for Corporate Actions Processing
- Throughout Next Year, the North German Port City Will Demonstrate How Economic and Ecological Objectives Can Be Reconciled
- Littlewoods Europe Announces Top 10 Toys Prediction for Xmas 2010
- AA Members to Benefit From Extended Offers and Special Car Rental Rates From Hertz
- Public Health Agency: 1970s Technology Puts us all at Deadly Legionnaires' Risk?
- Market Volatility Good for Investor Relations
- Recession Loosens Grip on Oil and Gas
- FEMSA Grows Operating Income Across Operations in 3Q10
- Telecoms' Fortunes Pick Up
- Russian and British Veterans of the Arctic Convoys Celebrated the Unveiling of Russian Masts on HMS Belfast in London
- 700 Companies With 1.400 Participants Attend BioSpain 2010
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Gammon Gold to Release Third Quarter Financial Results on November 8, 2010
- Stena Line Announces Christening of Stena Britannica
- DASISION Study Met its Primary Endpoint: 77 vs. 66 Percent of Patients Randomised to Dasatinib or Imatinib Arm Respectively Achieved a Confirmed Complete Cytogenetic Response within 12 Months (p=0.007)
- Sify Technologies to Report Second Quarter 2010-11 Financial Results on Monday, November 1, 2010
- Project to be one of the largest mixed-used marina facilities in Southwest Florida
- Audio-Technica Delivers Christmas Headphone Gift Ideas for all the Family
- I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day…
- 14-29 January 2011 - myfrenchfilmsfestival.com - 1st French Online Film Festival
- Twittermantic Update
- Undeterred by the Global Economic Crisis, Rohde & Schwarz Closes the Fiscal Year With Positive Results