NIEUWEGEIN, the Netherlands, October 28, 2011 - Order Book Increased, Forecast for 2011 Remains Unchanged Order book climbs to €1.8billion Forecast remains unchanged: operating result of approximately €15million to €20million for 2011.
LONDON, October 28, 2011 - Tetragon Financial Group Limited ("TFG") is a Guernsey closed-ended investment company traded on Euronext Amsterdam by NYSE Euronext under the ticker symbol "TFG."(1) In this report we provide an update on TFG's results of operations for the period ending September 30, 2011.(2) Executive Summary: Corporate-Level Results Operating Results: TFG's investment portfolio performed well in the third quarter of 2011.
LONDON, October 28, 2011 - Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) is a Guernsey closed-ended investment company traded on Euronext Amsterdam by NYSE Euronext under the ticker symbol "TFG".
LONDON, October 28, 2011 - TFG today announces that it will continue its share repurchase program.
MANCHESTER, England, October 28, 2011 - - Kellogg's to Fortify Household Favourites Such as Rice Krispies with Vitamin D to Help Combat sun shy Britain's Deficiency in Essential Nutrient In order to help tackle the growing issue of illnesses relating to vitamin D deficiency such as Rickets, Kellogg's is adding vitamin D to all of its kids' cereals in the UK.
- Laurent Lamothe Makes His First Commitments as the New Haitian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- ForaCare Suisse AG Launches Clinically Validated Total and Complete Mobility Line
- ALIMTA Receives EC Approval as a Continuation Maintenance Therapy for a Fatal Form of Lung Cancer
- dealchecker.co.uk: Sydney Set to Hot Up This Winter
- Augure Autumn 2011: Focusing on Online Reputation Management
- MG Motor UK Appoints GMAC UK as Preferred Finance Provider for Its Customers
- Just Cages: Get Your Pet’s Cage Ready for the Winter Chill
- Leading Psychologist Encourages Talk and Action Among Those Living With Psoriasis to Mark World Psoriasis Day
- Investor Relations Take Priority
- Incentivated Appointed to Mobilise GatwickAirport.com
- MarketsandMarkets: The $621 Million Worth Indian "Intelligent Building Management Systems" Market Expected to Reach $1,891 Million by 2016 a CAGR of 24.93% From 2011 to 2016
- Occlutech Wins Patent Ruling Against St Jude-AGA Medical in Italy
- ReportsnReports - Hyper Acute Pancreas (Pancreatic Cancer) - Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
- City Index Launches Financial Trading Roadshow
- Pharma Industry Unites With Academia to Tackle Ongoing Problem
- China Sunergy Expands Market Share in Germany with a 23 MW Sale to SUNfarming
- Viroblock Closes Series C Financing Round
- Air China Launches China’s First Test of Biofuel Flight
- Leading Swedish University Hospital Orders Four TrueBeam Radiotherapy Systems from Varian Medical Systems
- New Look Shoe Gallery Celebrate New Arrivals Shellys, Rocket Dog and London Rebel
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- 2011 Vibrant Awards Winners Announced
- FEMSA Achieves Double-Digit Revenue and Operating Income Growth Across Operations in 3Q11
- Russian Direct Investment Fund CEO Kirill Dmitriev Takes Part in Meeting of International Advisory Board for the Creation of an International Financial Center in Moscow
- Award Winners Make Telecoms Look Easy
- Seoul Ranks as 7th Global Power City Among 35 Cities
- Shire plc: Continued Strong Product Sales Performance in Q3: On Track to Deliver Significant 2011 Earnings Growth
- TV Licensing Website Scoops Silver Award
- ITU Telecom World 2011 Sets New Paradigm for Top-Level Networking, Knowledge-Sharing - High-Level Dialogue on Broadband Culminates in ‘Manifesto for Change’
- IFE Services Team Wear it Pink for Breast Cancer Charity
- 9/11 Families Laud the First Book to Chronicle the Behind the Scenes Story of the Building of the 9/11 Memorial
- Blenheim Palace, Johnny Sandelson and Asian Property Fund Redevelop 3.25m Oxfordshire Property
- Standard Life Reveals Inflation Can Reduce a Retiree’s Purchasing Power by 68%
- Former Owners of Hungarian Radio Licenses Request International Arbitration on Anniversary of Expropriation
- Brad Sugars Headlines the 2012 Business Excellence Forum in the U.K.