MarketsandMarkets: The $621 Million Worth Indian "Intelligent Building Management Systems" Market Expected to Reach $1,891 Million by 2016 a CAGR of 24.93% From 2011 to 2016By Marketsandmarkets, PRNE
Thursday, October 27, 2011
DALLAS, October 28, 2011 -
According to a new market research report “Indian Intelligent Building Management Systems market (2011-2016)” [ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/indian-intelligent-building-management-systems-market-504.html ] published by MarketsandMarkets, the total market for Intelligent Building Management Systems is expected to reach $1,891 million by 2016 at a CAGR of 24.93% from 2011 to 2016.
The most common examples of intelligent building techniques being used in India are corporate boardroom, presentation suites, and lecture halls, where the operation of the large number of devices that define the room function (such as videoconferencing equipment, video projectors, lighting control systems, and public address systems) would make manual operation of the room very complex. It is common for room automation systems to employ a touchscreen is the primary way of controlling each operation.
The Indian market scenario is such that home automation technologies are viewed as integral additions to the Smart grid. The ability to control lighting, appliances, HVAC as well as Smart Grid applications (load shedding, demand response, real-time power usage and price reporting) will become vital as Smart Grid initiatives are rolled out. Green Automation is the term coined to describe energy management strategies in home automation when data from smart grids is combined with home automation systems to use resources either at their cheapest prices or most available. For example; taking advantage of high solar panel output in the middle of the day to run washing machines automatically.
Browse 45 tables and the in-depth TOC on Indian Intelligent Building Management Systems market.
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
This report on Indian Intelligent Building Management Systems (IBMS) market [ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/indian-intelligent-building-management-systems-market-504.html ] captures the market roadmap with market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chain, market & product trends, socio-economic trends and regulations, competitive landscape, leading players, their key developments, competitive strategies, and company profiles.
Other Reports by MarketsandMarkets
- LED Driver IC Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/led-driver-ic-390.html
- Thin Film Photovoltaics Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/thin-film-pv-31.html
- European Smart Homes Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/smart-homes-385.html
- Printed Electronics Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/printed-electronics-market-197.html
- Energy Efficient Lighting Systems Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/emerging-lighting-technologies-and-global-market-120.html
Upcoming Market Research by MarketsandMarkets
- Image Sensors Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/image-sensors-market-447.html
- Photonics Sensor Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/photonics-sensor-market-427.html
- Silicon Carbide Electronics Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/silicon-carbide-electronics-market-439.html
- Power Management ICs Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/power-management-ic-market-441.html
- Transparent Electronics Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/transparent-electronics-market-448.html
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics [ www.marketsandmarkets.com/semiconductorand-electonics-market-research-87.html ], and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Tags: Dallas, MarketsandMarkets, October 28, United States of America