On The Beach
MANCHESTER, England, December 7, 2011 - - The travel industry has to continue to provide affordable holidays even if belts have been tightened, say On the Beach - It's more important now than ever to provide holidaymakers with great budget options, say online travel agency, On the Beach.
MANCHESTER, England, December 1, 2011 - -On the Beach say that social gaming aspects of their Facebook page helps make the process of booking a holiday even better- On the Beach support "gamification" of the travel industry, encouraging travellers to use their social gaming applications to get to know their chosen destinations.
MANCHESTER, England, November 28, 2011 - - Holidaymakers turn to social media for reviews and discounts, say On the Beach - On the Beach report that social media is a great way to research holidays this festive season; and not just flights, but hotels and car hire as well.
MANCHESTER, England, November 23, 2011 - - Budget holidays have kept people travelling this year, say On the Beach - Leading UK online travel agency, On the Beach, report that affordable prices on budget holidays have led to an increase in outbound trips.
MANCHESTER, England, November 14, 2011 - -On the Beach say a new guide to the best Christmas markets on the continent will enhance family holidays this festive season- The UK's leading online travel agency On the Beach say that a new guide to the best Christmas markets in Europe could help families get the most out of their winter sun holidays during this year's festive season.
- On the Beach: All Brits Want for Christmas is All Inclusive Holidays to Spain
- On the Beach: Popularity of European Holidays Continues to Grow
- On the Beach: Croatia Proving Popular With British Beach-Goers
- On the Beach: Brits Look for Holidays Abroad
- On the Beach: Cyprus Holidays Book Up for the Winter Season
- On the Beach: Majorca Perfect for Half-Term Family Getaways
- On the Beach: Turkey Comes Out on Top in World Travel Awards
- On the Beach: Ibiza Rocks 2011 to Close with a Bang
- On the Beach: Spain a Natural Choice for September Holidays
- On the Beach: Budget Holidays are Best This Summer
- On the Beach: Brits Go on Mediterranean Holidays for Longer this Summer
- On the Beach: Turkey is a Favourite for Holidaymaking Brits
- On the Beach: Families Choose Majorca Holidays This Summer
- On the Beach: Last Minute Holidays Entice Sun-seeking Brits
- On the Beach: Sunny European Spots Draw in British Tourists
- On the Beach: Mediterranean Summer Holidays Heat Up
- On the Beach: Spain Tempts British Tourists on Last Minute Holidays
- On the Beach: Goa Attracts Brits on Exotic Holidays
- On the Beach: Customers Flock to Majorca for Value Holidays
- On the Beach: British Travellers are the Most Internet Savvy in Europe
- On the Beach: Cyprus Holidays Attract UK Tourists in Droves
- On the Beach: Brits Flock to Seaside Holiday Destinations
- On the Beach: 2012 Online Travel Sales Growth Rate to Double
- Spanish Holidays Dominate On the Beach's Summer Sales Rankings
- On the Beach Announces Best Value Destinations for This Summer
- On the Beach: Canary Islands Surge in Popularity
- On the Beach has Revealed That Discounted Deals to Sunny Locations are Attracting Eager Holidaymakers This Easter and During the Period Surrounding the Royal Wedding; Trips to Portugal and Turkey are Proving Particularly Popular.