Boulder, CO - August, 2009 Fascinating Learning Factory (FLF), a leader in innovative, engaging educational programming, has launched an entirely new website that offers new on-line tools for students and educators, and better reflects the breadth and quality of its programs and initiatives.
LONDON - Tourist figures are returning to normal following the swine flu outbreak in Mexico, according to major carrier DialAFlight.
OAK PARK, Michigan - Azure Dynamics Corporation (TSX: AZD) - ("Azure" or the "Company"), a leading innovator in the development of environmentally friendly and cost effective hybrid electric and electric technologies for commercial vehicles, today reported its first quarter financial results for the period ending March 31, 2009.
SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic - Cap Cana, S.A.
LONDON - Forty five secondary school students and five teachers from the 2nd General Lyceum in Argostoli (Kefalonia), visited London in order to stage a peaceful protest for the return of the Parthenon Sculptures to Athens at the British Museum on Sunday 03 May 2009.
- Prestigious Central Academy of Fine Arts in Beijing Announces Open Enrollment for First Ever International Foundation Course
- Elsevier Health Sciences Appoints Dr. David Goldmann Editor-in-Chief of its First Consult Point of Care Resource
- CIRM Wharton Training Programme Scaling Micro Insurance in Developing Countries
- New Hand Sanitiser Proven to be Effective Against H1N1 Flu Virus
- Pomona Capital Hires Oliver Gardey as Partner in Europe
- Maplecroft Flu Pandemic Maps Reveal Countries Most at Risk
- Cap Cana Announces Final Results of Exchange Offer and Consent Solicitation
- Two-Year Phase III Data Presented at AAN 61st Annual Meeting Show Positive Outcome of Cladribine Tablets in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis
- Globus Medical Announces International Expansion
- Dr. Abbott J. Krieger Joins Avery Biomedical Devices, Inc. as Chief Clinical Liaison
- Snapfish Brings the Magic of The Walt Disney Company to Your Photos
- Cap Cana Announces Results of Exchange Offer and Consent Solicitation Through Consent Payment Deadline
- UK Schools Encouraged to ‘Watch Them Grow’ in New Sunflower Growing Competition From Renaissance Learning
- Personalized Treatment With Therapeutic Nicotine Helps Smokers Quit
- Bavarian Nordic Announces its Interim Report for the Period 1 January to 31 March 2009
- Announcement of the Shortlist for the Veuve Clicquot Business Woman Award 2009
- Trapeze Networks Introduces New 802.11n Access Point Meeting Unique Demands of High-Density Deployments
- 46664 and the Nelson Mandela Foundation Call for Establishment of Global ‘Mandela Day’
- Sunsail Launches the new Sunsail 384 Catamaran
- How to Get Ahead in a Recession: Hult International Business School Launches its Executive Track for One-Year MBAs.
- Cap Cana Announces New Consent Payment Deadline
- An Independent Study Reports on the Utility of ImmuKnow(R), the Cylex(TM) Immune Cell Function Assay, for Monitoring Heart Transplant Recipients
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Commends UK Government for Maintaining Its Commitment to the World’s Poor
- Giving MBA Graduates the Edge in a Tough Job Market
- Friendster Launches the Friendster Loop Calling Card
- ICS Update on Zambian Operations
- artnet Launches Abstract Paintings Sale Featuring Works by Renowned New York School Artists from 1940-1970
- Britons Swap Water for Sugary Drinks - Study
- Poor Little Feet: Are House Shoes a Health Risk?
- Fitness Footwear Launches New Range of Fitness Sandals
- Cap Cana Announces Extension of Consent Payment Deadline and Expiration Date and Issuance of Supplement to Offering Circular
- National Survey Reveals Most Young People Think Not Enough Time is Spent Learning About the Wider World in School
- Integrated Solutions and New Technologies are the Future for South African Security: Frost & Sullivan
- Cell Biosciences Launches Next-Generation Protein Characterization System
- MBA Students Show Blue-Chip Companies how to Innovate and Grow