COPENHAGEN, Denmark, December 16, 2011 - Since mid-September, the design chain ORDNING&REDA has opened four new outlets, and the company's first webshop is currently in the making, and set to open in the New Year.
DURBAN, South Africa, December 9, 2011 - - Joint venture will build, own and operate two 75 MW solar projects to help South Africa meet its renewable energy goals, stimulate sustainable economic development and create jobs The joint venture of SolarReserve, a U.S.
DURBAN, South Africa, December 7, 2011 - ENN, China's leading private clean-energy innovator, spoke Dec.
DURBAN, South Africa, December 7, 2011 - - New report spotlights anti-growth impacts of REDD+ programs A new report - Restricting Growth: The Impact of Industrialized Country Climate Strategies onthe World's Poor - will be launched by World Growth at a press conference today at the UN Climate Change Conference in Durban.
DURBAN, South Africa, December 1, 2011 - The European Environment Agency, Esri and Microsoft launchnewonline community and application development platform The European Environment Agency (EEA), Esri and Microsoft Corp.
- Trade using Your iPad With IG Markets South Africa
- South Africans Challenge Canada on Tar Sands on Occasion of Climate Conference: Full Page ad in Canada’s National Newspaper Asks Canada to Restore its Reputation
- Durban’s Mission: Food Security First
- Renault-Nissan Alliance Zero-Emission Cars at COP17 in South Africa
- DHL Appoints Chizoba Nnamchi to Lead Central Africa
- Michaela Mycroft Winner of International Children’s Peace Prize 2011
- Wipro Technologies to Build on the Early Success in South Africa
- Statement from Fairfax Media - Peter Roebuck
- Africa Now the World’s Second Largest Mobile Market, Reports GSMA
- Anglo American Agree 40% Acquisition in De Beers - Video Interview
- Next Generation Telecoms Africa Summit 2011 Provided the Framework for New Business Ventures
- Update on Conditions Relating to the Scheme
- T"V S"D Acquires South African Market Leader Pro-Tec
- DHL Invests in Marine Spare Parts Logistics to Tap on Fast Growing US$1 Billion Sector
- Brightstar Extends Global Reach with HTC Agreement in Africa
- Brightstar Continues Expansion into Africa through Multi-Service Agreement with MTN South Africa
- Update on Completion of the Scheme
- Chanticleer Holdings Buys Out SG Shaw Foods from Hooters South Africa Joint Venture
- Eleven Women Scientists Announced as Winners of Elsevier Foundation OWSD Awards
- EnerSys to Launch a Joint Venture in South Africa
- Deputy Minister Cronin to Address Integrated Transportation Forum
- The Increasing Number of Mine Disasters Worldwide
- The Biggest Names in Mining to Discuss the State of Mining Automation in Africa
- Cryo-Save Opens new Stem Cell lab in Cape Town
- South African Youth to Install High Efficiency SunPower PV Solar Panels during Greenpeace Solar Training Course
- CORRECTION - SunPower Corp.: South African Youth to Install High Efficiency SunPower PV Solar Panels during Greenpeace Solar Training Course
- Rocketseed Announces the Release of Rocketseed Mail, an Email 2.0 Marketing Solution
- Mapping the Changing Landscape of Mozambique’s Coal Industry
- Gates Foundation Names Dr. Trevor Mundel to Lead Global Health Program
- TINCO Completes Placing
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2011
- Trimega Laboratories Develops World’s First Commercial Test for Foetal Alcohol Syndrome in South Africa
- Exciting Times for Professionals Involved in Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages
- Elsevier Announces Winners of National Research Foundation Young Scientist Awards in South Africa
- Amway Responds to Food Crisis in the Horn of Africa