LONDON, October 20, 2011 - TAAP Advantage - an enterprise mobile product/service delivery solution - has just been released in 'professional' and 'lite' versions.
BOREHAMWOOD, England, April 5, 2011 - TAAP Limited has launched a pilot software solution allowing small/medium enterprises and sole traders to use Motorola Solutions' class-leading ES400 Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA), purchased together with a range of mobile worker plug-and-play mobile business solutions from an online 'app-store'.
BOREHAMWOOD, England, September 7, 2010 - TAAP announces its latest innovation with the release of data capture software designed for the increasingly popular Apple iPad and its sister product, the iPhone.
BOREHAMWOOD, England, July 9, 2010 - TAAP's recent face-to-face fundraising seminar held in conjunction with Microsoft, enabled charities, fundraising agencies, and the press to hear about Shelter's success since they implemented TAAP's data capture and direct debit software on mobile devices.
BOREHAMWOOD, England, March 1, 2010 - Triumph - the largest British automotive manufacturer, producing around 50,000 motorcycles a year - used TAAP's Data Capture mobile software on a rental basis to collect leads at the recent Motorcycle News (MCN) show.
- TAAP Creates BlackBerry Apps for the Enterprise
- Shelter Goes Live With TAAP for Face-to-Face Fundraising
- TAAP Releases Card Payment Feature for Mobile Devices
- Northgate Subsidiary Replaces Paper With TAAP Mobile Software
- TAAP VisitorSpace(TM) in Close Proximity, Following Cannes Trial
- US Exhibition Giant Goes Mobile With TAAP