LONDON and CAPE TOWN, September 9, 2011 - - Partnership with Cape Town's Tripelo to form part of UK-South Africa commitment to double bilateral trade by 2015 - Announcement coincides with World Foetal Alcohol Syndrome Day on 9 September Trimega Laboratories, a leading substance misuse testing company, is implementing the world's first commercial project to diagnose and analyse Foetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) in new-born babies.
LONDON, August 22, 2011 - Trimega Laboratories, the leading hair alcohol and drug testing company, is proud to announce that it will be the principal sponsor of the inaugural Family Law Awards.
LONDON, August 11, 2011 - Trimega Laboratories is proud to announce that it will be the main sponsor of the 2011 National Children and Adult Services Conference (NCASC), which takes place from 19-21 October in London.
LONDON, August 3, 2011 - Trimega Laboratories Shortlisted for the Orange Innovation Gong at the National Business Awards Trimega Laboratories, the leading substance abuse testing company, based in Manchester, has today been named as one of the most innovative businesses in the country.
LONDON, July 20, 2011 - Trimega Laboratories, a leading company for testing hair for substance abuse, has hired two experienced forensic toxicologists to join its laboratory in Manchester.
- Lawyer Using Trimega Evidence Wins Family Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year Award 2011
- Deputy Prime Minister Highlights Trimega Laboratories’ Investment in Brazil
- Lawyer Using Trimega Evidence Nominated for Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year Awards 2011
- Roar Forensics Publishes Full Apology and Retraction About Trimega's Hair Testing
- The Times Sets the Record Straight on Hair Alcohol Testing and Trimega's Accreditation
- Data Provided by Trimega Laboratories
- Trimega Laboratories Sponsors Resolution Child Law Conference
- Trimega Invests GBP1 Million in New Lab
- Trimega Laboratories Showcased to Promote Manchester's Life Science Industry to European Investors
- Trimega Laboratories Appoints Cubitt Consulting
- IIP Recognition for Trimega Laboratories
- New Drugs & Alcohol Advisory Board Established
- Greener Pastures for Trimega in Manchester
- Legal Experts Gather to Discuss Hair Alcohol Testing
- Manchester Lab is First in the UK to Test Hair for Mephedrone
- Boris Johnson Meets London Companies in South Africa
- Trimega Takes Over DNA Analysis of Samples From Libyan Air Crash
- CEO Adopts Role of 'Global South African'
- Lasarow Speaks at Buckingham Palace