WASHINGTON, December 15, 2011 - Fannie Mae (OTC Bulletin Board: FNMA) priced its eighth Multifamily DUS REMIC in 2011 totaling $513 million under its Fannie Mae Guaranteed Multifamily Structures (Fannie Mae GeMS™) program on December 13, 2011.
WASHINGTON, December 15, 2011 - - STAR Program Drives Improved Customer Service and Foreclosure Prevention Outcomes; Several Servicers Make Strides in Third Quarter Today, Fannie Mae(OTC Bulletin Board: FNMA) announced Servicer Total Achievement and Rewards (STAR) Program results through the third quarter of 2011. The STAR program, announced in February 2011, measures the performance of servicers with an emphasis on foreclosure prevention. Encouraging servicer improvements through the STAR Program is an important component of Fannie Mae's overall efforts to prevent foreclosures and stabilize neighborhoods. "The STAR program evaluates servicers' capabilities and results and holds them accountable for preventing foreclosures and protecting the interests of American taxpayers," said Tara Clayton, Vice President of Servicer Review and Measurement, Fannie Mae. "STAR is making a difference when it comes to increasing servicers' focus on areas of critical importance to homeowners, Fannie Mae, and the market." Servicers are categorized into three peer groups based on the number of Fannie Mae loans they service and measured based on performance metrics and results from operational assessments across key business processes. As of the end of the third quarter, the following servicers are on track to be at or above median performance in order to achieve at least a three STAR rating for 2011: Peer Group One (consisting of 11 servicers) - CitiMortgage, Inc., Everbank, GMAC Mortgage, LLC (Ally Bank), Wells Fargo, N.A.
EVERETT, Washington, December 12, 2011 - Fluke Networks today announced a new version of AirMagnet Spectrum XT that provides breakthrough interference identification and classification capabilities, simplifying wireless LAN (WLAN) engineers' efforts to track down devices that are blocking enterprise WLANs from operating properly.
EVERETT, Washington, December 7, 2011 - - Proliferation of wireless devices in schools challenges the district's IT staff to secure, manage and monitor student access and information Fluke Networks today announced that the Jordan School District, a K-12 school district in West Jordan, Utah, has selected AirMagnet Enterprise as its wireless intrusion detection/prevention system (WIPS/WIDS) for monitoring, securing and troubleshooting its wireless local area networks (WLANs).
WASHINGTON, December 7, 2011 - - Home Price Expectations Improve While Other Indicators Show Little Change in Trend Amid a spate of positive economic news during the November survey period, consumer sentiment appears to have stabilized from previous levels, with only incremental improvement in the deeply negative housing market sentiment witnessed this summer.
- Aviation Partners Addresses Airbus Lawsuit
- The Future of TV Begins Now on Xbox 360
- Hainan Airlines Again Selected "Best Airline in China" by Readers of Global Traveler Magazine
- Fannie Mae Announces Eviction Moratorium for the Holidays
- Fannie Mae Forgoes Issuing Benchmark Notes on its December 1, 2011 Announcement Date
- Fluke Networks’ Industry-Standard DTX CableAnalyzer Sets New Industry Sales Benchmark
- Fannie Mae Releases October 2011 Monthly Summary
- Fannie Mae Announces Auction (Reopening) of 5-Year Benchmark Notes due November 15, 2016
- Fannie Mae Announces Auction Results for Reopening of 5-Year Benchmark Notes due November 15, 2016
- Shocking State of World Food and Poverty Inequality Revealed in New Visualization
- New Interactive News, Social Site Connects the Western World With the Middle East
- ConocoPhillips, Enviva LP Partner to Develop Torrefied Wood Pellet Business
- Second-Half Growth Strengthens, but Outlook Remains Worrisome According to Fannie Mae’s Economics & Mortgage Market Analysis Group
- Next Generation of Microsoft Surface Available for Pre-Order in 23 Countries
- WDS Drives Loyalty for Radioshack’s Mobility Customers
- South Seas Tuna Corp., Sealord and Pataya Foods Join Coalition Pushing For Protection of World’s Tuna Stocks
- Boston Limited Unveil their Revolutionary Boston Viridis Ultra Dense Ultra Low Power Computing Platform Based on Calxeda ARM[R]EnergyCore[TM]SOC (System on a Chip) Processors at the International Supercomputing Conference 2011
- Insitu, ADASI to Collaborate on Delivery of Innovative ISR in the Middle East
- Fannie Mae Prices New Issue 3-Year Benchmark Notes due December 19, 2014
- Supermicro Advanced A+ Supercomputing Platforms Break New Ground With New 16-Core AMD Opteron Processors
- Supermicro Expands HPC Solutions with New Upcoming Processor and Latest High Speed Interconnect Technologies
- Fannie Mae Announces Offering of New Issue 3-Year Benchmark Notes Due December 19, 2014
- Leading Business Organizations in the U.S. Issue Joint Statement Expressing Deep Concern with the Australian Senate’s Passage of Plain Packaging Legislation and Following a Meeting with the Prime Minister of Australia
- CMC Biologics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Applikon Biotechnology and BioProcess International Highlight Industry and Academic Expertise at Pharmaceutical Manufacture Seminar on Single-Use Technology
- Fannie Mae Prices $719 Million Multifamily DUS REMIC Under Its GeMS Program
- Grand Court of the Cayman Islands Awards Default Judgment Against Maan Al Sanea
- BTM Consult Releases new Wind Report: Supply Chain Assessment 2012-2015
- Fluke Networks Releases New Signature Updates to Protect Against Emerging Wireless Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Fannie Mae Reports Third-Quarter 2011 Results
- New Indicators Show Consumers in a Pessimistic Holding Pattern
- National Housing Survey Shows Correlation between Consumer Attitudes and Personal Experience
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Fannie Mae Announces 2012 Benchmark Securities Issuance Calendar
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Gates Foundation Names Dr. Christopher Elias to Lead Expanded Global Development Program