WORCESTER, England, November 29, 2011 - Worcester-based address auto-fill software company Postcode Anywhere releases the final results of its 2011 ecommerce study today.
WORCESTER, England, November 15, 2011 - Postcode Anywhere Study Suggests Delivery Issues are A Major Deterrent for Shoppers This Christmas Almost one in ten people have been put off online shopping this year because of previous problems with delivery, according to research from online address validation specialist Postcode Anywhere.
WORCESTER, England, October 5, 2011 - Ecommerce study shows men have different buying behaviour to women - and think less of online reviews Women value other people's opinions more highly than men and are "significantly more likely" to respond to customer reviews when shopping online, according to new research by ecommerce optimisation specialist Postcode Anywhere.
WORCESTER, England, September 29, 2011 - New Postcode Anywhere Survey Focuses on Causes of Cart Abandonment Concerns about online security, overlong forms and enforced sign-up are the three things most likely to make consumers abandon online purchases, according to a new study by ecommerce software and services specialist Postcode Anywhere.
WORCESTER, England, August 31, 2011 - E-tailers mustn't forget fulfilment this Christmas, says ecommerce optimisation specialist Nearly two-thirds of consumers rate timed deliveries as important to their online shopping experience, according to a new study by Worcester-based software and services company Postcode Anywhere.
- Npower Supports Cricket in the City
- npower Employee Takes to his Bike in Support of Macmillan Cancer Support
- Software Europe Takes Expenses Claims to Downing Street
- Postcode Anywhere Joins Capgemini’s Immediate Platform
- npower Announces the Winner of Every Shirt Competition for Reading FC
- npower Confirms Britain's First Bespoke EV Tariff at Grand Designs
- Bird and Co Creative Completes new Formula 1 Tickets Website
- Bird and Co Creative Redevelop FosterTalk Website
- npower and David James Launch First Cap Scheme
- npower Scores Tickets for Troops
- npower Reports Solar Cells Gives National Trust Museum the Power to Generate its own Income
- npower and The Football League Announce GBP2m Community Investment
- npower Reveals Boiler Breakdowns are Brits' Biggest Bugbear
- npower Treats its Customers to Free Electricity Monitors This Halloween
- npower Announces Cashback Towards Winter Gas Bill With All Boiler Installations
- npower Announces the Big Turn On
- Npower Celebrates 'Consumer Supplier of the Year' Award win
- npower Reveals Billericay is Home to Britain's Oldest Boiler
- npower Backs Wear Your Shirt to Work Day
- Bird and Co Website Wins National Award
- npower Announces Competition for new Customers
- npower Launches No Call Out Cash Back Service for Boiler Customers
- Craegmoor Marks key Moment Through New Partnership With First Ever International Social Networking Website for People With Learnig Disabilities