Auto and Transportation
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - Having proved their utility in a multitude of theatres around the world, Unmanned Air Systems are rapidly becoming an integral part of modern military operations.
WOLVERHAMPTON, England, December 16, 2011 - Parcel carrier APC Overnight has reported that record volumes of parcels are being handled in the run up to Christmas.
CARDIFF, Wales, December 16, 2011 - Confused.com has revealed that the government's midnight switch-off of lights on UK roads, implemented since 2010, poses safety risks to drivers.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - With winter fast approaching, CTEK, the leading developer of intelligent lead-acid Battery Chargers, has released the following ten maintenance tips to ensure that vehicles run smoothly, and safely, during the colder, more hazardous months.
PARIS, December 15, 2011 - Mood Media Installs its Signature Digital Signage Player Across the Clear Channel France Screen Network Mood Media France, a subsidiary of Mood Media Corporation (TSX: MM) (LSE: MM), the world's largest in-store media specialist announces the signature of a strategic partnership with Clear Channel France.
- Macronix’s Serial Flash to be Used with Freescale’s Qorivva(TM) MPC5645S Microcontroller for Automotive Dashboard Display
- Glasgow Subway Selects Otis for Major Modernization Project
- G20 Postal Services Report: United States Postal Service (USPS) Ranked Number One in the World
- Menon & Menon Ltd. Recognised as Leader of Tomorrow (Auto/ Auto Component Category)
- Aer Lingus Looks Forward to Summer 2012 With New Routes and Increased Frequencies
- OAG Cargo Celebrates The Successful Launch Of ‘The New Standard For Air Freight Rate Management’ With Their Enhanced AFRA Product
- Gary Lineker and INGENIE Encourage Young Drivers to Stay Safe on the Road This Christmas
- Consumers Face Inflated Prices for Last Minute Christmas Parcel Deliveries
- HNA Group and Bravia Capital Complete Acquisition of GE SeaCo
- Air China Launches Direct Rotations Beijing Lhasa
- Automotive Council Report Calls for New Approach to Tackle Road Congestion
- New Mobile Resource Management Solution by Appear and Qnamic Improves Rail Operators Operational Efficiency
- Carloan4u.co.uk Invites You to Understand More About Car Finance
- Cracking Those Christmas Puzzles With Auto Trader
- Azure Dynamics and RhneSelmer Target Up To 400 Transit Connect Electric Van Sales Annually in Norway
- V60 Plug-in Hybrid - Volvos Most Advanced Car Ever on Sale 2012 at a Price of EUR 57,000
- MB Aerospace Holdings Ltd Acquires US-Based Gentz Industries
- Yodel Clients Streamline Processes With NetDespatch Shipping Application
- Christmas and New Year Services on Virgin Trains
- Azure Dynamics’ Transit Connect Electric Rated # 3 On EPA Top 10 Fuel-Efficient List for 2012
- The Military Radar Systems Market Reaches 9.16bn Dollars in 2011 Says new Visiongain Report
- The Priceless Gems of the Indian Subcontinent
- Protect Your Home and Car This Winter
- OAG Unveils Analysis of the Crucial Role Air Travel Plays in the Economic Development of New Countries
- Chery International: Creating Christmas Warmth With Exciting Prizes
- Seiko Instruments Launches High-Performance SPI Serial EEPROM for Automotive Use
- Fraport Traffic Figures - November 2011: Frankfurt Airport Sets New November Monthly Passenger Record
- Lowe SSP3 and Colombian Ministry of Defense Release Follow up to Multi Grand Prix Winning ‘Operation Xmas’ and Launches ‘Operation Rivers of Light’
- Saxo Bank and ICAP Shipping Involved in World’s First Electronic Container Freight Swap Settled in USD
- Iceways, a New Generaton Winter Tyre From Lassa to Enjoy the Winter Driving Safely
- Enhancing ISR Capability to Ensure Total Domain Awareness
- Aleris to Add Capability for Production of Lightweight Aluminum-Lithium Alloys
- Windmill Leasing Listed Among Top 50 UK Business Car Leasing Companies
- BMW Group and UNAOC Honor Ten Cutting-Edge Initiatives
- QuoteSearcher to Launch New Products in 2012