Maritime / Shipbuilding
PARIS, December 15, 2011 - Mood Media Installs its Signature Digital Signage Player Across the Clear Channel France Screen Network Mood Media France, a subsidiary of Mood Media Corporation (TSX: MM) (LSE: MM), the world's largest in-store media specialist announces the signature of a strategic partnership with Clear Channel France.
HONG KONG, December 15, 2011 - - World's 5th largest marine container leasing company is latest addition to the HNA portfolio, strengthening HNA's global leadership position in the transportation and logistics industry HNA Group Company Limited (HNA) of China, a leading diversified services and integrated operations company, and Bravia Capital (Bravia) of Hong Kong, today announced the completion of the acquisition of GE SeaCo, the world's fifth largest marine container leasing company. The company has been rebranded as "Seaco". Seaco owns and manages over 870,000 20-foot equivalent units, the industry's standard measure, and now operates as a core business within HNA's existing logistics and finance operations. All of Seaco's key management, including CEO David G.
LONDON, December 12, 2011 - Saxo Bank, the trading and investment specialist, and ICAP Shipping, the shipping arm of ICAP plc, announced on Thursday that they were involved in the execution of the world's first electronic, voice-assisted trade of a container freight swap agreement settled in US dollars.
SHANGHAI, December 9, 2011 - Next generation lubricant to help ship operators manage operating costs and operational simplicity Shell Marine Products (SMP) plans to capture a leading share of the marine lubricants market with the launch of its 'next generation' marine lubricant, Alexia S4, next-year.
LONDON, December 7, 2011 - Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT.L), the leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services, today announced the selection of Intellian Technologies for the production of marine stabilised antennas for its forthcoming Global Xpress™ (GX) service.
- Rowing 3,000 Miles Across the Atlantic
- Third Red Sea Expedition Underway at KAUST
- What is the Future for Small and Mid-Scale LNG in Southeast Asia?
- New Stena Line Superfast Ship Arrives in Loch Ryan Port
- Work Starts on the Biggest Lock in the World in the Port of Antwerp
- Stena Line Sails Away With top Ferry Accolade for 19th Year
- Cruise Experts Name Top Cruise Lines and Vote Newcastle Best U.K. Port of Call
- NAUTIS Maritime Simulators Receive DNV Certification
- Gala Dinner at Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London
- Exploring the Future of Global Surface Combatant Fleets
- Dutch-Belgian-Trading GmbH Acquires SevenCs GmbH and ChartWorld GmbH, Leading Providers of Maritime Navigation Software and Navigational Digital Data Subscription Services
- Hamburg Strengthens Economic Relationship With Latin America
- Infiniti Middle East: Students Adapt QX Engine to Luxury Boat Motor
- Princess Cruises Specialist Best At Cruises Launches New Website
- Emirates SkyCargo Transports its Heaviest Ever Item
- Thomas Cook Cruises - an Alternative Office Christmas Party?
- DHL Invests in Marine Spare Parts Logistics to Tap on Fast Growing US$1 Billion Sector
- Epicore BioNetworks Inc. Announces Infrastructure Expansion
- Amphibious Operations 2011 to Provide Briefings From the Indian Navy, US Marine Corps, Navy Command HQ, US Navy and Royal Marines
- PUMA.Creative Unveils HOME OCEANS Documentary Film Short as an Addition to Ocean Preservation Education Campaign
- Stena Line Completes Integration of Liverpool and Heysham Routes
- Stena Line to Introduce a New Level of Onboard Facilities
- J.F. Lehman & Company Announces Final Close of $575 Million Private Equity Fund
- Jade Scores Port of Doha
- International Underwater Storage Ltd - CHECKMATE Deployment
- Come Sail With Me?
- Undersea Surveillance Barrier for Coastal Waters - International Underwater Storage Ltd.
- Second NVOCC Report from PIERS Provides Key Comparisons Between 2010 and 2011
- Stena Line Announces Super Ships to Shape Future of NI Ferry Travel
- Findmypast.co.uk’s Merchant Navy Archives Reveal Photos of UK’s Forgotten ‘Fourth Service’
- P&O Ferrymasters Drive Down Haulage Costs and Gain Competitive Advantage, With Help From the Quintiq Planning Solution
- New Raytheon Datalink Will Allow NATO Ships to Employ All Standard Missiles
- Grants Available for Boating Enthusiasts
- Shell Marine Products to Launch New Cylinder Oil Alexia S4, Designed to Help Ship Operators Reduce Lifetime Operating Costs and Complexity
- SungDong Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co. Ltd. Expands its Use of AVEVA Marine Solutions