Licensing / Marketing Agreements
YOKOHAMA, Japan, December 15, 2011 - ReproCELL, Inc.
HSINCHU, Taiwan, December 15, 2011 - Macronix International Co., Ltd.
BANGALORE, India, December 14,2011 - The Indian arm of Smartesting, a leading software provider for model-based test design solutions, based out of Bangalore, today announced a strategic alliance with 3i Infotech, a global Information Technology company.
LUXEMBOURG, December 14, 2011 - On Wednesday 14 December, Alain Robert climbed one of the tallest buildings in the Paris business district, La Defense, to highlight his successful partnership with the Mecca World Group.
STOCKHOLM, December 13, 2011 - Pharmalink AB, today announces it has gained an exclusive global license to Archimedes Pharma Ltd.'s TARGIT drug delivery technology for use in its lead program, Nefecon for the treatment of the kidney disease IgA nephropathy.
- Aurasma Catches Waves of Interest and Announces 1000th Partner — Shark Watches
- CyberWing Chooses aiMatch’s Ad Serving Technology for Its Design, Stability and Flexibility
- Molecular Imaging, Inc. Enters Relationship with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to Expand Luciferase-reporter Cancer Cell Lines for Preclinical in vivo Imaging
- Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund: With Three (3) Expressions of Interest From High Quality Bidders, the Greek Lottery Privatization Tender Proceeds to the Next Stage
- CrimsonLogic Awarded eJudiciary Project in Namibia
- Abbott and Reata Pharmaceuticals Announce Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Next-Generation Antioxidant Inflammation Modulators
- Two of Britain’s Largest Exhibition Venues Become the UK’s First to Deploy Ultra High-Speed (802.11n) Smart Wi-Fi
- 30 International Football Legends in Hamburg: Zidane, Ronaldo, Drogba & Friends at the "UNDP Match Against Poverty"
- Crocus and SMIC Sign Technology Development and Wafer Manufacturing Agreements
- Wider Choice On Home Insurance as Esure And Sheilas’ Wheels Join comparethemarket.com
- The Only Way is Essex Star Lauren Goodger Treads Her Own Path, Teaming up with New Look to Launch Range of Dazzling Dresses
- Life Technologies Chooses Rhenium to Distribute Products in Israel
- Utah School District Selects Fluke Networks’ AirMagnet Enterprise to Secure Wireless Networks Across More Than 55 Locations
- Rowing 3,000 Miles Across the Atlantic
- WCG 2011 Selects Samsung SyncMaster as Official Monitor
- Courageous Rowers Count Down to the World’s Toughest Rowing Race: Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge
- Ixonos’ Test Laboratory Certified as the First Authorized MirrorLink Test Lab in Europe
- MobileIron 4.5: The Most Complete Android Security Platform
- George Sponsors Graduate Fashion Week for 2012 and Launches New Collection
- Preval Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement for Sales in Turkey
- INGENIE Logo to Feature on Helmets of AT&T Williams Drivers, Rubens Barrichello and Pastor Maldonado, This Weekend
- MERCEDES GP PETRONAS Formula One Team to Use Autonomy Technology
- Crystal CG Licenses CryENGINE 3 for Digital Visualization Projects
- DHL and Nokia Siemens Networks Join Forces to Bolster Supply Chain Management in Kingdom’s Telecommunications Industry
- Goodman to Develop 64,462 sqm Facility for Stanley Black & Decker in Tessenderlo, Belgium
- Buick Test Drives Aurasma Visual Browsing Technology with Launch of "Buick Best Tech" App
- CrimsonLogic Chosen to Deliver a New Integrated Business Licensing System
- Pierre Fabre Mdicament is Granted Authorisation in Australia to Market the Milnacipran JONCIA to Treat Fibromyalgia
- Simon Fuller Managed David Beckham Wins MLS Title With LA Galaxy
- Saxo Bank to Take Over Full Title Sponsorship of Riis Cycling
- One-Blue Announces Dell to Join Licensing Program for Blu-ray Disc
- Armani Group and Luxottica Moving Towards a License Agreement
- Insitu, ADASI to Collaborate on Delivery of Innovative ISR in the Middle East
- Supermicro Advanced A+ Supercomputing Platforms Break New Ground With New 16-Core AMD Opteron Processors
- Flatirons Solutions Achieves EMC Certified Solution Status