Beer / Wine / Spirits
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - Car insurance brand for young drivers, ingenie, and Gary Lineker have produced a video to urge young drivers to stay safe on the road this Christmas. Lineker recommends not drinking at all before driving, following research revealing that 87%* of young drivers under the age of 24 killed or seriously injured in crashes in the UK, were over the legal alcohol limit. In the video - available online at www.ingenie.com - Lineker explains how many people underestimate the effects that alcohol has on their driving ability.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - METAXA lights up the longest night of the year! All across the Northern Hemisphere friendship moments come alive with METAXA on December 21, 2011.
LONDON, December 14, 2011 - Gino D'Acampo, the celebrity Italian chef announced today that he has launched a handpicked selection of great quality Italian wines at an affordable price, so families can bring the Italian experience into their homes over Christmas and in the New Year.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, December 12, 2011 - Bombay Sapphire maintains number one position due to strong consumer demand and global consistency Bombay Sapphire gin, the fastest growing of the major premium gin brands, is the world's number one premium gin by value for a third consecutive year.
NEW YORK, December 9, 2011 - - Purchase Marks Lot18's First International Move in Long-Term Global Expansion Plan Lot18, the New York-based company that is changing the way Americans buy wine and gourmet food, today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Paris-based e-commerce company Vinobest.
- The Grosvenor Hotel Goes Back to Its Roots With Victorian Themed Cocktails
- Rowing 3,000 Miles Across the Atlantic
- La Scolca Owner, Chiara Soldati & Oscar Winner, Colin Firth Hold a Night To Remember for Bulgaria’s Abandoned Children
- Courageous Rowers Count Down to the World’s Toughest Rowing Race: Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge
- DealExtreme Announces Special Winter Discounts on Drinking Accessories & Games!
- President Barroso Welcomes Brewing Sector Response to EU Economic Challenges
- ResearchMoz: Global Brewer Analyser 2011 - Market Research Report
- ArKay Beverages, Inc. Is In Compliance With the Packaging and Advertising Laws of the European Union
- Aldi Launches Limited Edition 40 Year Old Single Malt Whisky for Under 50
- Mot & Chandon Presents the Golden Premium Jeroboam: a Handcrafted and Hand-Customised Masterpiece Honouring a Grand Heritage
- Bupa Reveals Brits in Denial About Realities of Too Much Drink
- Marco Pierre White Delivers Master Class for Apprentices
- SABMiller Half-Year Results Interviews With CEO and CFO
- Stella Artois Releases Under The Christmas Star A Free Album Available Exclusively Online
- ArKay -World’s First Alcohol-Free, Whisky-Flavored Drink is Made With Certified Halal Ingredients
- New Series of the Fast Show Launches With Favourite Characters Making a Welcome Return
- Rezidor Announces Celebrity Mixologist to Visit the Park Inn Cardiff City Centre
- [yellow tail] Wins the Oscars of the Wine World
- Stella Artois Unveils Plans For LP, Under The Christmas Star, A Free Gift Available Exclusively Online
- Scotch Whisky in a CAN?
- ArKay–World’s First Alcohol-Free Whisky-Flavored Drink
- Master of Malt Teams Up With Glenfarclas for Movember 2011
- Bob Cabral of Williams Selyem Named Winemaker of the Year
- Paid to be in the Pub … Is This the Best Job in the World?
- FEMSA Achieves Double-Digit Revenue and Operating Income Growth Across Operations in 3Q11
- It’s the End of the World, Baby!
- The Angelus Foundation: A Generation is Being Harmed by ‘Legal Highs’
- Johnnie Walker Takes Position as World’s Top Performing Spirits Brand, but Jack Daniel’s Progress Catches the Eye
- Excellent 2011 Harvest at La Scolca
- Accolade for OmPrompt’s Automated Technology
- FEMSA Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- Tonight Champagne Perrier-Jouet Celebrates its 200th Anniversary
- The Indian Food & Beverage Market to Touch US$330 Billion by 2015
- Frugal Freshers Ditch Booze for Books
- La Pira 2009 Tops the Languedoc-Roussillon in the Wine Advocate