Foreign Policy / International Affairs
ASTANA, Kazakhstan, December 16, 2011 - Today, on 16 December 2011 at 11.30 a.m.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 14, 2011 - The Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine Mykola Prysyazhnyuk stated that Ukraine had improved its grain exporting status.
WASHINGTON D.C. and OTTAWA, Ontario, December 14, 2011 - On December 5, 2011, the International Court of Justice ruled that Greece had illegally blocked Macedonia from joining international institutions such as NATO, in violation of the "Interim Accord" (1995). As a matter of law, the ICJ ruled that the U.N.
GENEVA, December 13, 2011 - Number of donated tablets doubled to around 50 millionper year Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced its intention to further boost its efforts in the fight against the tropical disease schistosomiasis and to continue until the disease has been officially eliminated in Africa.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 13, 2011 - The Foreign Minister of Hungary Jnos Martonyi said that his country supports the signing of the Association Agreement as well as the Free Trade Agreement between Ukraine and the EU.
- African Leaders Malaria Alliance Applauds Decline in Malaria Deaths, Vows to Continue Progress
- Ford Foundation Appoints Noha El-Mikawy to Lead Its Middle East and North Africa Office
- BMW Group and UNAOC Honor Ten Cutting-Edge Initiatives
- FreeFair DRC and Falling Whistles Urge Congolese Government to Respect Judicial Challenges to Election; Hew to Constitutional Guarantees
- New Nigerian Media Platform Seeks to Promote Public Interest Journalism
- Danish Head Football Coach: Ukraine has Excellent Training Bases
- Rich Country Climate Plans Threaten Economic Growth in Developing Countries
- Christopher Stone Selected to Lead Open Society Foundations
- Entry into Force of Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Brought Closer by Indonesia’s Ratification - CTBTO Executive Secretary Tibor Tth
- Security Industry Growth Expected to Touch INR 50,000 Crore
- 100 Tonnes of Food Ready for Somalia / Human Plus e.V. Urgently Seeking Partners for Distribution on Location
- FreeFair DRC Launches Election Incident Map
- Smarter Investment in Agriculture Needed to Help Africa Feed Itself
- FreeFair DRC Calls on the Roman Catholic Church and Others to Release Their Findings Urgently
- Amid Allegations of Fraud, FreeFair DRC Calls on Congo Election Commission to Release Verifiable Voting Results
- As Votes Are Counted, FreeFair DRC Urges Transparent Process and Restraint by Candidates, Supporters, and Security Forces
- Hollywood Legend Michael Douglas Speaks out in Support of the Treaty That Bans all Nuclear Explosions, Forever
- Living Oceans Foundation Awards Two Fellowships for 2012
- More than 120 Muslim Leaders Commit to the Future of Afghanistan During International Conference in Turkey
- Logicalis Calls on Government to Subsidise Digital Innovation to Help UK Companies do Business Outside Europe
- Trade Unions say no to Austerity With Actions Across Europe 30 November
- FreeFair DRC Calls for Independent Verification of New Ballot Materials Arriving in DRC
- "Assad Must Go" - The Doha Debates
- Durban’s Mission: Food Security First
- High-calibre Business Leaders to Develop Innovative Models to Accelerate Carbon Cutting and Present to Policy Experts
- Future Leaders to Develop Innovative Models to Accelerate Carbon Cutting
- New Interactive News, Social Site Connects the Western World With the Middle East
- Ford Foundation Announces Jubilee Transparency Award Winners
- Ukrainian Parliament Votes in the New Election Law
- Seoul to Host World’s First Online Mayoral Inauguration Ceremony
- Crown Agents Scoops British Expertise Development Project of the Year
- FreeFair DRC Launches Operations in Congo
- Barbados Responds to Comments Made by French President Sarkozy
- European Parliament Supports Integration of Ukrainian and European Economies
- Russians Direct Investment Fund: Cross-border Investments in Infrastructure, Agriculture and Other Sectors Needed to Restore Growth to the Global Economy