Labor / Union
LONDON, December 13, 2011 - Directors of small and medium sized firms in the UK are no better off - and in some cases poorer - than they were five years ago.
LONDON, December 8, 2011 - Highlights Changing Role of the CIO Two thirds (67 per cent) of CIOs believe that consumers of IT are now one of the most powerful drivers for change in enterprise organisations, according to the latest 'Horizons' survey from CIO Connect - the membership organisation for senior IT professionals.
SIERRA VISTA, Arizona, December 1, 2011 - What good can possibly come out of being laid off? On December 3, 2001, America watched as 4,000 employees left the Enron building in downtown Houston with boxes of their belongings, facing an uncertain future.
LONDON, November 30, 2011 - An all-new version of leading job site, reed.co.uk, has been unveiled The next generation site has been re-developed from the ground up and includes a range of new features and a completely new design.
PARIS, November 29, 2011 - On Wednesday 30 November, public sector workers will protest austerity measures in more than 25 European countries, following a call for action by the European Federation of Public Service Unions.
- Information Assurance Certification Scheme: Pilot Commences
- Quarter of University Graduates Still Unemployed After Three Years
- Vebnet Reveals Lack of Appreciation of the Benefits Package is a Major Concern for Employers
- CEDR Acquires IDRS Ltd From CIArb and the Two Organisations Announce the Way is Paved for Greater Cooperation Between Them
- International Labour Organization (ILO) Says World Heading for a new and Deeper Jobs Recession, Warns of More Social Unrest
- Indian Employees Most Positive of All the BRIC Countries
- Work Experience Invaluable to University Degree say 72 Percent of Graduates
- British Businesses Urged to Employ British Youths
- Renault-Nissan Alliance Sets Industry Standards for Gender and Ethnic Diversity
- Teamsters and UK Unions Protest Sotheby’s in London
- Debenhams Announces 6500 Festive Jobs up for Grabs
- Job Opportunities Slip Back, but Stay up 16 Percent Year on Year - Reed Job Index Down 1 Point to 121
- Traders Prepare for September Nonfarm Payroll with One Point Spreads at City Index
- Give Agency Workers' Rights From Day One and Avoid Expense and Hassle - Say Lawyers
- The Increasing Number of Mine Disasters Worldwide
- Join Fairfood International’s Fight to Stop Child Labour
- Royal Mail Launches Campaign to Recruit 18,000 Temporary Workers for Christmas
- Impact Executives say Interim Managers are Valued More as They get Older - Provided They are Intellectually Agile and Experts in Their Field
- British Government Commissions Research on Developing Countries with German-based Institute
- New Accountancy Jobs up 5%, Bucking Flat Trend Elsewhere
- Government Justice Bill Will Stop Thousands of Legitimate Injury Claims Every Year - Say Lawyers
- Jobs Detective Launch New Website
- Radisson Blu Announces the Re-launch of The Box Appeal
- Adzuna.co.uk Reveals the Best and Worst Cities to Find a Job in the UK
- British Airways Launch Pilot Recruitment Drive
- City Index Analyses "Better Than Expected" US Non-farm Payrolls
- Just Over Half of UK Employees Surveyed Admit to Having Worked Through Their Holidays
- Standard Chartered CEO Interviewed on Record Half-Year Results
- reed.co.uk - Job Demand Slips Back in July While Salaries Edge Up
- Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces Launches Specialist Training Program for Travel Agents
- Ukraine Establishes a Watchdog on Journalists’ Rights Protection
- Online Recruitment System Bond Adapt is the Recruitment Process Software of Choice for C&P Recruitment
- Youth Employment and Financial Resilience to Top Agenda of Commonwealth Secretary-General's Caribbean Visit
- Press Statement AEGON Regarding Harbor Workers
- Over 60 per cent HR Professionals Mark Talent Acquisition and Management as Looming Challenge in India