MOSCOW, December 5, 2011 - 'Fair election', observers conclude, as United Russia's majority narrows International observers invited to witness voting in Russia's nation-wide Duma (parliamentary) elections issued a preliminary statement today offering cautious praise for the voting and tabulation process, indicating they saw few gross or obvious signs of widespread irregularities.
KINSHASA, Congo, November 29, 2011 - Reliable sources have confirmed to FreeFair DRC that a shipment of ballot boxes, containing millions of ballots, is currently en route from South Africa to the Democratic Republic of Congo, despite assertions by Congolese election authorities that all ballots have been distributed as of today.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti, October 28, 2011 - Mr.
LONDON, October 27, 2011 - Further to the publication of the ACMD report on Legal Highs on 25 October , which stated that the government should 'continue to strengthen public awareness and education of the dangers of using substances for which no safety data exists' The Angelus Foundation is campaigning to re-instate Drug Education in the National Curriculum.
LONDON, October 18, 2011 - The Rising Stars of the Class of 2010 - Committed, Connected and Challenging A new political class of MPs is emerging and changing the face of British politics.
- Ukrainian President: European Integration is People’s Choice
- Ukraine and Russia Establish New Pillars of Bilateral Cooperation
- Former Spanish Prime Minister Joes Maria Aznar Points to the Bright Future Prospects for Russia After the Election
- Politicians Hail ‘Historic’ Event at European Parliament to Combat Extremism
- 1000s of BRITISH Sikhs Protest in Parliament Sq Against Harassment at European Airports
- The UK Album Chart’s No. 1 Artist Example Joins Ministry of Sound to Present Massive ‘Save our Club’ Petition to Southwark Council
- Bahrain’s Legislation and Legal Opinion Commission Condemns Threats Against Candidates in Upcoming Elections
- Anti-PowerPoint-Party Admitted to the National Election
- Russian Elections and Putin Presidency Top Rome Conference Agenda
- The Jasmine Revolution Will Wither in North Africa: It Won't Meet the Expectations of Youth
- President Yanukovych Leads Political Rating in Ukraine
- Air Charter International Takes Victims Out of Egypt
- President Banda Outlines Vision to Build a Better Zambia in Sixth National Development Plan
- Faites l' Amour pas La Guerre: Light-hearted Campaign by the Amsterdam Condom Specialty Shop Condomerie to Help to Reduce Tension and the Threat of War in the Ivory Coast.
- The President of Ukraine Vetoes the New Tax Code
- International Reaction On Ukraine's Constitutional Reform Cancellation Comes Quiet
- Ukraine Reestablishes A Presidential-Parliamentary Republic
- Pakistani Minorities Organize Demonstration Prayer in Front of the Pakistani Embassy
- U.S. Senate Candidate Gail Goode Challenges Kirsten Gillibrand to Debate Across the State
- World Water Activists Urge the UN General Assembly to Vote for the Human Right to Water and Sanitation
- Aberdeen Asset Management to Urge Transatlantic Companies to Add Their Support to the British Garden at Hanover Square in New York
- Polish-American Advocacy Initiative: U.S. Officials Must Not Interfere in Polish Elections
- Spin Doctors on Trial in New GCSE
- London International Group Managing Director Jack Hu Endorses Former eBay CEO Republican Meg Whitman for California Governor
- Another UK Election in Months
- A series of full-page adverts is being taken out in national newspapers tomorrow warning that a vote for David Cameron will risk the fox hunting ban being overturned.
- NeuroFocus Europe's Brainwave-based Study Reveals Best Strategies for Campaigns' Final Push; Gender Differences May Dictate the Outcome
- UK Election Debate: Spending Cuts and Immigration Issues Ducked
- A GENERAL ELECTION - TIME FOR REFLECTION
- Stringfellow and Ramsay Beat Mandelson and Brown in the Battle for Hearts and Minds
- Health Professionals and Patients Back Tories in Poll
- Welsh Prospective MPs Embrace Communications Technology to Give Voters Bite-Sized Video Manifestos
- South of England's Prospective MPs Embrace Communications Technology to Give Voters Bite-Sized Video Manifestos
- Wales Embraces Online Election
- Statements by Maysoon Al Damluji and Ayad Allawi