WASHINGTON D.C. and OTTAWA, Ontario, December 14, 2011 - On December 5, 2011, the International Court of Justice ruled that Greece had illegally blocked Macedonia from joining international institutions such as NATO, in violation of the "Interim Accord" (1995). As a matter of law, the ICJ ruled that the U.N.
GENEVA, December 14, 2011 - In order to protect its ability to use its brands and key trade marks on the packaging of tobacco products sold in Australia, Japan Tobacco International (JTI) has initiated a legal challenge against the Commonwealth of Australia today.
BEIJING and HONG KONG, December 13, 2011 - LehmanBrown removes obstacle to developing its China accounting business The High Court of Hong Kong has handed down a Judgment in favour of Russell Brown in the dispute between the shareholders in LehmanBrown Limited ("LehmanBrown"), a leading China accounting, taxation and business advisory firm.
MONTEREY, Mexico, December 12, 2011 - Following the breach of Castrol Mexico of Temporary Restraining orders from a Judge and after filing for arbitration for alleging that Castrol Mexico illegally terminated its distributor relation, on September 2, 2011 legal representatives for LUBREK, (CASTROL MEXICO'S distributor for the Northern part of the Country), filed for a criminal investigation for possible fraud and damages.
LONDON, December 9, 2011 - The Disciplinary Committee of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)this week[7 December 2011] removed from the Register a veterinary surgeon formerly working in Lincolnshire after finding him guilty of serious professional misconduct for drink-driving related convictions, failing to inform his employer of these convictions, and driving whilst disqualified.
- Ukraine’s President: New Election Law Complies With Democratic Standards
- RCVS News: Disciplinary Committee Strikes off Lincolnshire
- PersonalWeb Files Patent Infringement Suits
- BASF Added to Dow Jones Islamic Market (DJIM) Index, Signifying Product Compliance with Shari’ah Law
- CBRN-E Bangkok 23-27 April 2012 Conference Prohibited
- 1.7 Million Experience Festive Theft
- Aviation Partners Addresses Airbus Lawsuit
- New Executive Committee at Gide Loyrette: Nouel Baudouin de Moucheron Elected as Senior Partner: Stphane Puel Becomes Managing Partner
- CORRECTION - Gide Loyrette Nouel: New Executive Committee at Gide Loyrette: Nouel Baudouin de Moucheron Elected as Senior Partner: Stphane Puel Becomes Managing Partner
- International Observers Comment on the Validity of Russian Elections
- Autonomy Named ‘Supplier of the Year’ at the British Legal Awards 2011
- Probe Following Campylobacter Outbreak
- Access Legal Helps to Launch New Pro Bono Law Clinic
- Suzuki Commences Arbitration Against Volkswagen AG
- RCVS News: Disciplinary Committee Reprimands and Warns Hampshire Vet
- Philip Morris Asia Files Lawsuit Against the Australian Government Over Plain Packaging
- Legal IQ Releases Interview with 2 Intellectual Property Experts: Build Bridges Not Fences
- IP Litigation Lawyer Neil Coulson Joins Baker Botts in London
- 9 December Deadline for Ateronon Firm
- DBS Law Launches Youth Road Safety Campaign in Birmingham Schools for Road Safety Week
- RCVS News: Disciplinary Committee Dismisses Case Against Nottinghamshire Vet
- NHS Clinical Negligence Caused 8,000 Deaths in 13 Years
- In-Deed to Invest in Law Firms
- UK Manufacturers Bid to Make Ethical Trading a Key Selling Point
- Australian Law Raises Concerns for Trademark Owners and Business
- Grand Court of the Cayman Islands Awards Default Judgment Against Maan Al Sanea
- Wales Increases Mandatory Deposit Threshold for Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Watch Out for Winter Perils, Warns First4lawyers
- Locke Lord Continues Global Growth: Announces Plans To Expand London Office
- China Sunergy Reaches Final Settlement with REC Wafer
- CNPV Responds to Trade Action Filed in the United States
- Discover How a Good Loss Assessor Can Save You Thousands
- Litens Automotive Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Shanghai BTE Spare Part Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Facilities Management Revenue in the Middle East to Hit $4.2 Billion
- International Transactions Lawyer Neil Foster Joins Baker Botts in London