Residential Real Estate
WASHINGTON, December 15, 2011 - Fannie Mae (OTC Bulletin Board: FNMA) priced its eighth Multifamily DUS REMIC in 2011 totaling $513 million under its Fannie Mae Guaranteed Multifamily Structures (Fannie Mae GeMS™) program on December 13, 2011.
WASHINGTON, December 15, 2011 - - STAR Program Drives Improved Customer Service and Foreclosure Prevention Outcomes; Several Servicers Make Strides in Third Quarter Today, Fannie Mae(OTC Bulletin Board: FNMA) announced Servicer Total Achievement and Rewards (STAR) Program results through the third quarter of 2011. The STAR program, announced in February 2011, measures the performance of servicers with an emphasis on foreclosure prevention. Encouraging servicer improvements through the STAR Program is an important component of Fannie Mae's overall efforts to prevent foreclosures and stabilize neighborhoods. "The STAR program evaluates servicers' capabilities and results and holds them accountable for preventing foreclosures and protecting the interests of American taxpayers," said Tara Clayton, Vice President of Servicer Review and Measurement, Fannie Mae. "STAR is making a difference when it comes to increasing servicers' focus on areas of critical importance to homeowners, Fannie Mae, and the market." Servicers are categorized into three peer groups based on the number of Fannie Mae loans they service and measured based on performance metrics and results from operational assessments across key business processes. As of the end of the third quarter, the following servicers are on track to be at or above median performance in order to achieve at least a three STAR rating for 2011: Peer Group One (consisting of 11 servicers) - CitiMortgage, Inc., Everbank, GMAC Mortgage, LLC (Ally Bank), Wells Fargo, N.A.
HONG KONG, December 13, 2011 - Goodman Group (Goodman or Group)is pleased to announce thatCanada Pension Plan Investment Board(CPPIB) and Goodman have increased their equity commitment in the 80/20 joint venture, Goodman China Logistics Holding (GCLH).
CORRECTION - Goodman Group: Goodman and CPPIB Increase Equity Commitment for China Joint Venture, and Sign New Debt Facility
HONG KONG, December 14, 2011 - In the news release, Goodman and CPPIB Increase Equity Commitment for China Joint Venture, and Sign New Debt Facility, issued 13-Dec-2011 by Goodman Group over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the first paragraph, final sentence, should read "The additional capital increases the combined equity commitment to the GCLH joint venture to a total of US$500 million, of which 80% is represented by CPPIB, who has committed an additional US$250 million." rather than "The additional capital increases the combined equity commitment to the GCLH joint venture to a total of US$500 million, of which 80% is represented by CPPIB, who has committed an additional US$500 million." as originally issued inadvertently.
GENEVA, December 8, 2011 - Choice of Paris follows lengthy selection process involving cities in Asia, Europe and the Middle East 800-1000 global thought leaders, mayors, leading CEOs and representative of civil society to participate Paris Mayor Bertrand Delano: "On behalf of Paris, I'm pleased to welcome this important summit which will enable all stakeholders involved in urbanization to examine the future of the world's cities." The New Cities Foundation (www.newcitiesfoundation.org) has selected Paris to host the inaugural New Cities Summit from May 14th- 16th2012.
- Council Sells Grantham House to Asian Property Fund
- Behringer Harvard Multifamily REIT I, Inc. Announces New Co-Investment Partnership With Institutional Investors
- Consumer Concerns Stabilize in November; Downward Slide of Consumer Sentiment Appears to Have Halted
- East Village Launched as the new, Legacy Identity for the Athletes Village
- Just Landlords Win Landlord & Letting Award
- CORRECTION - East Village: East Village Launched as the new, Legacy Identity for the Athletes Village
- London Prices Still Rising, but Signs of Life Elsewhere too, Reports Offshoreonline.org
- ZOOPLA LAUNCHES PURPLE PLAQUE SCHEME FOR CELEB HOMES
- Supertech Launches ‘Supernova’ at Sector 94, Noida
- Fannie Mae Announces Eviction Moratorium for the Holidays
- Fannie Mae Forgoes Issuing Benchmark Notes on its December 1, 2011 Announcement Date
- Access Legal Helps to Launch New Pro Bono Law Clinic
- Fannie Mae Releases October 2011 Monthly Summary
- Persimmon Homes Welcomes Chancellor’s Autumn Statement on New Homes
- Zoopla.co.uk: UK Property Price Discounts Reach Highest Level in 2 Years
- Fannie Mae Announces Auction (Reopening) of 5-Year Benchmark Notes due November 15, 2016
- Fannie Mae Announces Auction Results for Reopening of 5-Year Benchmark Notes due November 15, 2016
- Gocompare.com Asks: What’s Your Dream Home?
- Homelessness Top Worry for Brits Moving House
- Rightmove - Eurozone Uncertainty Hits Seller Numbers and Prices
- Just Landlords Launch Tenants Insurance
- Second-Half Growth Strengthens, but Outlook Remains Worrisome According to Fannie Mae’s Economics & Mortgage Market Analysis Group
- In-Roof System Easy-In receives MCS Certification in Great Britain
- Luxury Living Awards Present Only the Best
- Fannie Mae Prices New Issue 3-Year Benchmark Notes due December 19, 2014
- British Buyers Still lag Expatriate French, but Interest Returning to Prime French Residential Areas
- Consortium Bid for Scottish Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- AGT International Introduces Transformational Urban Management Solutions to China’s Mayors
- Fannie Mae Announces Offering of New Issue 3-Year Benchmark Notes Due December 19, 2014
- Property Search Agency Reveals Housing Hot Spots
- New Project White Lotus at Mira Road Launched by Arkade Developers
- Guernsey House Prices Continue Upward Trend, Reports Skipton International
- Land Securities Half-Year Results Interview with CEO and FD
- RE/MAX Launches True Global Real Estate Listing Site
- Fannie Mae Prices $719 Million Multifamily DUS REMIC Under Its GeMS Program