LONDON, December 17, 2011 - www.visiongain.com/Report/736/Low-Cost-Handsets-Feature-Phones-and-Entry-Level-Smartphone-Report-2011-2016 Visiongain's latest research Low Cost Handsets, Feature Phones and Entry Level Smartphone Report 2011-2016 shows that feature phones will continue to dominate the telecoms market.
LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Visiongain's latest management research "Mobile Cloud Computing Industry Outlook Report: 2011-2016" examines the market and how the ecosystem players are leveraging mobile cloud solutions to enable their strategies and business models.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - - Forecasts Indicate That By 2015, There Will Be More Than 200 Live LTE Networks Using 38 Spectrum Frequency Combinations The GSMA's Wireless Intelligence service has issued a report indicating that the global adoption of LTE services risks being hampered by device interoperability issues unless harmonised spectrum band plans can be achieved. The new report - Global LTE Network Forecasts and Assumptions - One Year On - predicts that there will be 38 different spectrum frequency combinations used in LTE deployments by 2015, a fragmented scenario fuelled by ongoing spectrum auctions, licence renewals and re-farming initiatives across a wide range of frequency bands.
LONDON and AMSTERDAM, December 16, 2011 - NTT Europe consolidates European footprint amid plans for eastern European expansion NTT Europe, a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), announced today that it has expanded the reach of the NTT Communications' Tier 1 Global IP Network in Europe with a new Point of Presence (PoP) in EvoSwitch, Amsterdam, one of the top energy efficient data centres in Europe.
CAMBRIDGE, England and SAN FRANCISCO, December 16, 2011 - Acclaimed photographer and filmmaker, Sam Robinson, is breaking down the conventional boundaries between photography and film by embedding Aurasma into his existing iPhone app - the Sam Robinson Photography App.
- The True Leaders of Lab Informatics Gather to Set the Direction of the Industry
- Marketing via Hotel Phone Systems - AdPhones
- Protecting Cyber Space: Achieving Effective Cross Border Information Exchange Between "Digital Fire-brigades"
- THIS IS A TEST FROM PR NEWSWIRE - Please ignore
- Ixonos Experience Store: Customisable Boutique App Store Enables Mobile Services to Better Support Business
- GSMA Announces Details of NFC & Mobile Money Summit 2012
- The Global Mobile Messaging Market Will be Worth 305.5 Billion Dollars by 2016 Says Latest Visiongain Report
- ResearchMoz: Public Safety Wireless Communication Market & Municipal Wireless Communication Market Research Report
- Financial Services Industry Expert Simon Still Elected Chairman of Equipos
- ResearchMoz: Mobile Internet Usage and Pricing Worldwide Market- 2011 to 2016
- Playa Games Releases First Smartphone app
- KnowledgeView Launches its Revolutionary Portal Inform-apps.com to Sell iPad, iPhone, Android & Web-Mobile Apps Starting USD 25/Month!
- DigitalRoute Delivers 4G Mediation to BTC
- MTS Selects StreamWIDE to Renew its Call Completion Services
- Plusnet and "Go ON Sheffield" Help Hundreds to get Online
- Zain Kuwait Selects Turkcell Technology as Campaign Management Solution Provider
- TRA Represented by aeCERT Highlight Importance of Cybercrime With International Speakers at Black Hat Abu Dhabi
- ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Preloads Android Smartphones With OANDA Mobile App
- Fluke Networks’ AirMagnet Spectrum XT Redefines Interference Identification and Classification on a Wireless Network
- Two of Britain’s Largest Exhibition Venues Become the UK’s First to Deploy Ultra High-Speed (802.11n) Smart Wi-Fi
- The Russian Trading System Stock Exchange Joins IPC’s On-Net Community
- TP-Link Report Unveils State of Connectivity Across the Nation
- Plusnet Announces Business Relocation into the Heart of Sheffield
- Hugely Popular Japanese Smartphone App Series, Developed by Mothers for Kids, Now Globally Available in English Free of Charge
- GSMA Releases European Mobile Observatory Outlining Key Developments in the Mobile Industry
- NHS Contractor Outsources IT to Focus on Delivering Patient Care
- Inmarsat Selects Intellian for Global Xpress Maritime Antennas
- Cellebrite’s Response to WikiLeaks
- Bloomberg's Global Head of Mobile, Oke Okaro, Will Challenge Conventional Thoughts on Mobile Strategy at GDS International's Mstrategy Event, The Leading Global Mobile Development Conference
- SonicWALL Offers Scalable Secure Remote Access Solution and Addresses Issues Brought on by Consumerization of IT
- Barix to Introduce Compact Master Paging Station
- Robocop Technology Revolutionizes the way Security Agents and Police Officers Interface With Computers in the Field
- Adfortel Introduces: Your Ads. Your Call. That’s VoiceAds RBT
- MBNA Makes Money Management Mobile
- Heavey RF Doubles Revenues and Expands UK Operations