LONDON and SUNNYVALE, California, December 12, 2011 - Earls Court and Olympia Standardize on Ruckus ZoneFlex 802.11n Smart Wi-Fi to Address the Growing Needs for Higher Client Density, Faster Speeds, and 3G Data Offload Ruckus Wireless™ today announced that EC&O Venues (EC&O) has selected and standardized on next-generation Smart Wi-Fi products and technology from Ruckus Wireless throughout two of London's premiere event venues: Earls Court and Olympia exhibition halls. With more than 2.2 million visitors every year, Earls Court and Olympia are the first large-scale public venues in the UK to move to higher speed, dual-band (2.4 and 5 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi technology capable of supporting speeds of up to 600 Mbps.
LONDON, December 12, 2011 - - Stock exchange to offer customers greater choice and flexibilityin accessing global markets IPC Systems, Inc., a leading provider of voice and electronic trading communications solutions to the world's top financial services firms and global enterprises, today announced the connection of the Russian Trading System Stock Exchange (RTS) to its on-net community via IPC's relationships with Cable & Wireless and Statel.
READING, England, November 18, 2011 - - Research reveals that over-the-top (OTT) chat and mobile VoIP clients are grabbing revenues from operator SMS and voice services and operators are responding Mavenir Systems, the leading innovator of mobile infrastructure solutions for LTE operators, today announced the findings of an independent study conducted into the impact of OTT chat and voice over IP applications such as Skype, iMessage, Facebook Message, Google Talk and WhatsApp on traditional operator-based SMS and voice services.
STOCKHOLM, October 24, 2011 - TeliaSonera make it easier for customers to surf the internet on their mobile phones while travelling in Europe.
MUNICH, October 18, 2011 - By the year 2018, Rohde&Schwarz will provide roughly 100 radio stations of DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH with new radio equipment.
- Wargaming.net Selects Level 3 to Support Expansion, Increased Demand for Online Game Content
- Level 3 Introduces Bandwidth Solution that Offers One-Stop Shop for Gaming Companies
- New Consumer Research Conducted by Acision Shows a Clear Opportunity for Mobile Operators to Compete on Data Services Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Televic Selects Redpine Signals Wi-Fi Technology for the Next Generation of its Confidea Audio Conferencing Solution
- NTT Com to Add UCaaS Plan, Expand SIP Trunking Area for its Unified Communications Services
- Comwave ePhone for BlackBerry PlayBook Gets Better
- Allot MobileTrends Report Shows Significant 77% Growth in Mobile Data Bandwidth Usage in H1, 2011
- Telcordia Standards Knowledgebase Advances to Provide Timely Intelligence on Global Telecommunications Standards
- Watch4net Wins Major Contract for LTE Performance Management
- Update: ICAP Patent Brokerage is Now Accepting Patent Submissions for Fall 2011 Live IP Auction November 17th in San Francisco, California
- Global Crossing Selected as Supplier for New Public Sector Managed Voice and Data Network
- Level 3 Selected by QuantHouse to Provide Ultra-Low-Latency Transport between London and Stockholm
- Level 3 Expands Global Network Reach to Slovenia and Croatia
- Tektronix Communications to Showcase Comprehensive Suite of Solutions to Enable the Path to 4G
- Aviat Networks to Deliver High-Density WTM 6000 Trunking Radios to Wireless Carrier Wataniya Telecom Maldives
- Globe Telecom Launches VMS as its Latest Value-Added Service
- Mavenir Systems Announces Agreement to Acquire Airwide Solutions
- Mobile TeleSystems Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2011
- 3CX Phone System for Windows Allows Businesses to Connect With Skype Users Worldwide With its Support of Skype Connect
- Global Crossing Reports GCUK's Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2010 Results
- Highlighting Groundbreaking VoIP & Unified Communications Security Solutions with Partners Datapoint, Gamma Telecom, and Redscan
- Enterprise Security Managers to Gain Centralized Control Over Voice, Video, Collaboration, and SIP Trunks
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide Signs Deed Of Undertakings With Government, Paving the Way for the Public Sector Network
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide Awarded Polycom's EMEA Services Partner of the Year
- Company also will demo personal video sharing solution designed to drive revenue for operators at Stand No. 267
- New Compact Turret/Dealerboard Provides Powerful Functionality For Traders and Trade Support Teams Using IPC's Revolutionary Unigy Platform
- Leading Asian investment banking group also trials Edge and IQ/Max Sync
- Offering 4G/LTE services to Compete Against OTT Players
- New Business Model for Telcos and ISPs With Vopium's White Label Solution
- Altobridge lite-site(TM) - The Solution of Choice for Pan-Indonesian Roll-out
- Twitter Bandwidth Leaps by 378%; Apple Captures 89% of App Store Traffic; VoIP & IM Applications Grow by 87%
- EVP to Focus on Business Development and Growth in the Region
- NTT Europe Strengthens ICT Service-provider Capabilities
- IPC Systems Strengthens Asia-Pacific Financial Network with High-Speed Connectivity to Singapore Exchange (SGX)
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide and CURRENT Group Partner to Deliver Smart Metering and Smart Grid Solutions for the UK