DALLAS, October 29, 2010 - The Global E-paper Market (2010-2015) ( www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/e-paper-market-194.html) report by MarketsandMarkets states that the global SOI wafer market is estimated to be $5.73 billion by 2015, growing at a CAGR of 25.3% from 2010 to 2015.
Pall Mall Capital Bolstered by the Arrival of Industry Recognised M&A Expert With Experience of Over 600 Completed Transactions
LONDON, October 29, 2010 - Market Publishers Ltd informs that Chinese industries analyses presented in October research reports by China Research and Intelligence Co (marketpublishers.com/members/shcri/info.html) are available in its catalogue.
LONDON, October 29, 2010 - Hikma Pharmaceuticals, the multinational pharmaceutical group, announces that it has signed an agreement to acquire Baxter Healthcare Corporation's US generic injectables business for a cash consideration of $112 million.
PRESTON, England, October 29, 2010 - Finance is very much a numbers game and so to save you from the inevitable headaches that figures often provide, visit www.Calculator.co.uk for quick-fire assistance with mortgages, savings, loans and general maths.
- Delta (Tianjin) Supply Chain Financial Service Limited Established in Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area
- Screwfix Puts Safety First
- Planet Calypso Announces The Harbinger Event
- Millions of MBNA Credit Cards to go 'Contactless'
- iSoftStone Signs Agreement With Microsoft to Develop Citizen Health Solutions in China Using HealthVault
- CNPV Commits to Supply AE Photonics 300MWp PV Modules
- Oslo Forum on the Universality of Human Rights: New Arguments for Defenders of the Universality of Human Rights
- Norway's Largest Marketplace Website Goes Live With C3's 3D Streets
- Integrate Live Chat Into Your CRM
- Home Exchange for Xmas and Holiday Like There's no Recession
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG): Performance Report for Period Ended 30 September 2010
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited Dividend Announcement
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Monthly Update for September 2010
- Casinix Exchange Launch at World Retail Congress - Berlin, Germany
- Fitch Predicts an Upturn in Ukrainian GDP
- blinkx Launches blinkx Beat for Google TV
- Trade Extensions Named one of Sweden's Fastest Growing Companies
- Cost of Aquatic Pollution Damage Estimated at EUR13bn Annually
- Chronic Migraine Is Associated With Reduced Household Income and Greater Headache Impact
- Oracle Issues Statement
- Oracle Named a Leader in Enterprise Business Intelligence Platforms by Independent Research Firm
- Oracle Wins Award for Excellence in Complex Application Support
- Carlson Selects Oracle On Demand to Improve Performance and Reliability of Financial and Business Systems
- Oracle Accelerate Partners Worldwide Deliver Oracle CRM On Demand to Midsize Companies
- Oracle Enhances Continuous Controls Monitoring Solution