MarketsandMarkets: Global Chip on Board (COB) LED Market Worth $3.5 Billion by 2016 at a CAGR of 38.5% From 2011 to 2016By Marketsandmarkets, PRNE
Sunday, November 13, 2011
DALLAS, November 14, 2011 -
According to a new market research report “Global Chip on Board (COB) Light Emitting Diode Market (2011-2016)“ [www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/chip-on-board-light-emitting-diode-market-409.html], published by MarketsandMarkets (www.marketsandmarkets.com/), the total COB LED market is expected to reach $3.5 billion by 2016 at a CAGR of 38.5%.
Browse 37 tables and in-depth TOC on global COB LED market.
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
Lighting industry is witnessing a massive transformation since the past few years, due to increase in applications and technological developments. The major chunk of the lighting is shifting to LED technology. LED lighting is effective, efficient, and having excellent output as compared to traditional lighting.
Chip on Board technology (COB) has been introduced in LED lighting that is more cost-effective and illuminates high lumen output as compared to normal LED lighting. COB LED technology can be prominently seen in high brightness lighting and general lighting that includes residential, commercial, and architectural lighting.
The revenue for the global COB LED market is expected to reach to $3.5 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 38.5%. APAC will remain a leader in overall COB LED market.
Other Reports by MarketsandMarkets
- Photovoltaic (PV) Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/building-integrated-photovoltaic-market-428.html
- LED Driver IC Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/led-driver-ic-390.html
- Energy Efficient Lighting Systems Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/emerging-lighting-technologies-and-global-market-120.html
- Video Surveillance Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/surveillance-277.html
- Home Automation and Control Systems Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/home-automation-control-systems-market-469.html
Upcoming Market Research by MarketsandMarkets
- Image Sensors Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/image-sensors-market-447.html
- Automotive Sensor Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/automotive-sensors-market-426.html
- Smart TV Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/smart-tv-market-455.html
- Battery Operated Automotives & Consumer Electronic Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/battery-operated-automotives-consumer-electronic-market-454.html
- Wireless Sensor Networks Market @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/wireless-sensor-networks-market-445.html
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. They cover thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Tags: Dallas, MarketsandMarkets, November 14, texas