STOCKHOLM, November 24, 2011 - Today, the Sweden-based company freephoo, launched its free calling application in Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Brunei, Lebanon, Yemen, Qatar, and Algeria Freephoo is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
NANJING, China, November 24, 2011 - ET Solar Group Corp.
COPENHAGEN, November 24, 2011 - At a time when Southern Europe's business is stagnate, Danish online company Adform is enjoying great success.
LONDON, November 24, 2011 - Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust (RCHT) has selected Watch4net APG to consolidate visibility of their disparate IT data storage systems in order to gain insight into performance and capacity information to proactively manage storage resources.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands, November 24, 2011 - AEGON completed the sale of its UK-based Guardian life and pension business for a total cash consideration of GBP 275 million to Cinven, a European private equity group.
- Priory Group: Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended 30 September 2011
- Industrial Air Pollution Cost Europe up to 169 Billion in 2009, EEA Reveals
- Anite Enhances LTE Multi-RAT Testing in its Development Toolset
- InterRail on Track for 40th Anniversary
- A Consistent and Growing Supply of Raw Materials, an Expanding Range of Pectin Products, State of the Art Facilities Coupled With Strong Technical Support Make Andre Pectin a Force to be Reckoned With
- Ritchie Bros. Closing 2011 With Six Equipment Auctions in Europe and Middle East
- Azrieli Group Ltd. Announces Third Quarter 2011 Results; Reports a 12% Increase in NOI and a 10% Increase in FFO From Real Estate Activity
- Manchester Business Consultants Altremis Ltd Win Prestigious North of England Excellence Award
- iomart Buys Scottish Hosting Company EQSN
- Robin Gibb Announcement
- Project to Stop Internet Congestion Wins European Award
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Functional Food and Beverages: Bone and Joint Health
- Sunfor was Issued the First Declaration of Conformity of SGS CE-ROHS 2.0
- comparethemarket.com Launches Latest Simples Rewards Advert
- MERCEDES GP PETRONAS Formula One Team to Use Autonomy Technology
- Renault-Nissan Alliance Zero-Emission Cars at COP17 in South Africa
- Retro Revival - Holiday Hotspots Back in Fashion Thanks to Pan Am
- Leading Chemical Weapons Preparedness Companies Announce Partnership to Deploy Break-through Diagnostic Test Internationally
- First Healthcare-Associated Infection Assay on the BD MAX System Launches in Europe
- Vertu Presents Constellation at Farmiloe Building, London
- MarketsandMarkets: Global GPS Market Worth $26.67 Billion by 2016
- BDRC Group Makes Second Major Investment in Asia Pacific
- Homelessness Top Worry for Brits Moving House
- New dooyoo.co.uk Infographic Puts the Mouth Where the Money is dooyoo.co.uk Design Infographic to Showcase Range of Digital Cameras and Reviews
- Celebrus Technologies and Shop Direct to Demonstrate the Value of Individual Customer Data at Marketing Optimization Summit - Emetrics London
- The Wait is Finally Over... The King has Returned - THE PHENOMENA COMES TO SKY 3D
- Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick Supports Living in a Window
- Phil Vickery Sorts Out Christmas
- Topping the List for Corporate Lifestyle
- ‘In 2011, the Global Paper Packaging Market is Calculated by Visiongain to Reach $236.46bn
- TATA Interactive Systems Sails High with 4 Brandon Hall Learning Excellence Awards (2011): Wins 3 Gold and 1 Bronze
- Manas Petroleum Corporation to Present at the Visor Capital Central Asian Conference & at Luncheon Event
- ResearchMoz: Smarter Planet Software Innovation Market Strategies, Shares and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2011-2017
- Press Association and Express KCS Collaborate to Bring Outsourced Advertisement Production to UK Newspapers
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide Trusted Partner for Police National Network