NAGOYA, Japan, April 23, 2010 - Ateam Inc., a leading Internet and mobile content developer in Japan, announced on April 23 its Pubbles game for Windows (TM) computers is now available for download through the game's website www.pubblesgame.com (US$9.99).
CHARENTON-LE-PONT, France, April 23, 2010 - Essilor International, the world leader in ophthalmic optics, today announced that consolidated revenue for the three months ended March 31, 2010 rose by 7.8% to EUR905.8 million, in line with stated objectives.
WAALWIJK, The Netherlands, April 23, 2010 - 2009 Annual Report DOCDATA N.V.
WINDSOR, England, April 23, 2010 - ZBD, the epaper for retail specialist, has announced a strategic partnership with ILID Pty Ltd, the Australian ESL (electronic shelf labels) market leader that will see elements of both companies' retail display solutions combined to deliver an innovative solution powered by the ZBD Bounce RF communication system and data management applications.
SHENYANG, China, April 23, 2010 - Harman International (NYSE: HAR) and Neusoft Corporation (600718.SH) announced today that the two companies have agreed to enter into partnership for the development of advanced technologies in automotive and consumer electronics.
- Sustained Core Business Growth
- New KitchenAid(R) Artisan(R) Blender
- Election Outcome to Impact Price of Gold Bullion?
- DJ Yoda and pro Skier Joe Tyler Team up for the 'Party in the ERISTOFF Forest'
- Record Operating Profit in Complex Market Environment Strengthened Position to Capture Growth Opportunities
- RFS Unveils HYBRIFLEX, the World's First Lightweight Aluminum Hybrid Feeder Cabling Solution for Remote Radio Heads
- Currys and PC World Unveil a 2-in-1 Superstore in Hemel Hempstead
- International guidelines support advances in immune monitoring
- Volcano Flight Control - The Volcanic Eruption Now an Online Game
- Novel Malaria Diagnostics for Improved Patient Support
- Markets Should Relax Over Hung Parliament Threat
- 'Eclosion' of Geely Alternative Energy Vehicles On Auto China 2010
- Ba2 Rating Confirmed
- 2 Sisters Commits to Acquisition of Storteboom Group
- Two-day Conference to be Opened by Rosaleen Blair
- Additional Services to Continue as Thousands of Stranded Air Travellers Turn to Virgin Trains.
- Freelancer.com Announces 'Build On Our API' Contest With Over US$30,000 in Cash and Prizes
- Nearly 2,200 Stranded Travellers' Wish to Return Home Granted
- Revenues Grow 15 % Over the Previous Year. Net Profit for the Year at $ 1.01 Million
- Trinean Reduces Volume and Time Requirements for Genomic DNA Quantification
- Managing uncertainty; A Migraine For Pharma Forecasters
- Four 'Firsts' for Auto China 2010; New Energy-Driven Cars Expected to be the Stars of the Show
- Seo-Console.com Merges Contextual Ads and Textual Link Ads Into One Format
- INTUNIV(TM) - Shire Files Suit Against Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Aleris Europe Announces Price Increase for Aluminum Coil and Sheet Products
- International Barcode of Life Project Gets Major Funding Boost in Lead-Up to Official Launch
- Introducing Vitesse, Europe's Avant-Garde Motorcycle Boot Company
- Interactive Sessions Highlighted Security Solutions that Maintain Business Agility
- Opawica Update on Atikwa Lake Drilling and Bro Property
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update On Its Share Repurchase Program
- Fannie Mae Redemption