BEIJING, April 30, 2011 - Gilt has become a synonym for luxury e-commerce in the US and across Europe by building out portals based on their invitation-only + discount + luxury brands formula.
BANGALORE, India, April 30, 2011 - The Board of Directors met today and announced the following changes to the Board.
LONDON, April 30, 2010 - flook announced today that they are working with Reveal to deliver real-time content for their 10-day event that celebrates King's Cross.
ATLANTA and LONDON, April 30, 2010 - **Climate Exchange's Emissions Markets Complement ICE's Leading Integrated Futures and OTC Markets** IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE), a leading operator of regulated global futures exchanges, clearing houses and over-the-counter (OTC) markets, today announced that it has agreed on terms to acquire Climate Exchange plc (Climate Exchange or CLE), a leader in the development of traded emissions markets.
TORONTO, April 30, 2010 - Solarsoft Business Systems, an investment of Marlin Equity Partners, announced today that it has acquired Informance International Inc., the Northbrook, Illinois based specialist in Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) systems.
- Gameware Announces Release of Creebies, the Most Advanced 3D Virtual Pet Game for Smartphones
- Lee Mead Joins Award-Winning Show Wicked
- Greece and Portugal Credit Dip Sees Gold Soar
- FIFA.com Predicts 5.5 Billion Page Views for 2010 FIFA World Cup(TM)
- Europlasma: 2009 Full-Year Earnings: Significant Investments for Strong and Profitable Growth in 2010
- Parents Warned About Children's Computer Use
- Showcasing Video Decoding Accelerator (VDA) with Milestone Smart Wall, an add-on to the Milestone XProtect Corporate IP video management solution for large scale surveillance implementations
- Free Wireless Computer Mouse With Every HP Laptop - Only Online
- Alasdair Balfour to Join Firm in London
- Novel Approach With PRS-110 Shows Dose-Dependent Response in Cancer Model
- Hamburg is Setting the Bar for Sustainable Urban Development at EXPO 2010 Shanghai
- A Slice of Dutch Heritage in Every Glass
- UK Party Leaders Attack Banks, Bonuses and the City
- First Personal Injury 'Delighted' With Toxic Sofas Payout
- Award follows new business momentum across pensions business
- Celtic Pharma Announces Initiation of Phase III Trial of TDT 067 for the Treatment of Onychomycosis
- Siemens plc Launches Sustainability Month - Company-wide Initiative in the UK Converts Energy Savings to Cash for Environmental Causes
- Pijush Das Takes Over as Head of Investor Relations for Sify Technologies Limited
- Disciplinary Case Dismissed Against Kent Vet
- Siemens Appoints Matthew Chinn as Managing Director, Energy Sector in the UK and North West Europe
- Favorite Fashion and Apparel Brands to Exhibit at Licensing International Expo
- New Fraport "Mobi" Service:
- Sikh Community Vows To Impede Kamal Nath's Visit to U.K.
- A Survey From the IT Job Board Finds That IT Professionals are Using Both Traditional and Online Mediums to Follow the 2010 Election
- Sunglass Hut Celebrates New London Flagship Opening
- FEMSA Closes Strategic Transaction with Heineken
- Offshore Savings Accounts Can Offer Valuable Tax Savings
- Chiltern Wins Award at the Inaugural US Pharma Awards Ceremony
- David Atkins Enterprises Delivers the Outdoor Opening Ceremony of Expo 2010 Shanghai China
- Thanks to Visa, Your 2010 FIFA World Cup TM Trip is Only 40 Days Away, but how Will Your Travel Plans Fare?
- Live, Virtual & On-Demand Ensure Something for Everyone
- Also 157.0 m (at) 0.94 g/t gold, including 35.20 m (at) 1.61 g/t gold
- Shareholders also approve renaming the company XL Group
- Cascal N.V. Commences Legal Action and Seeks Injunctive Relief and Damages in Response to Proposed Sembcorp Tender Offer
- THAIFEX-World of Food ASIA 2010 Rescheduled