LONDON, April 8, 2011 - Troy Collins, commercial director of dealchecker.co.uk (www.dealchecker.co.uk/), is to leave his role in April 2011.
STOCKHOLM, April 8, 2011 - eBuilder was chosen in 2010 by the Swedish National Financial Management Authority (SNFMA) to provide a "gateway" for the European Union project, Pan-European Public Procurement Online (PEPPOL).
LONDON, April 8, 2011 - The World Leisure Expo Committee recently launched a worldwide marketing campaign for the 2011 World Leisure Expo in London.
LONDON, April 8, 2011 - GBP40,000 on Offer for six Month Role as Eyes, Ears and Claws for the Meerkats of Meerkovo in the UK The hunt for a UK Ambassador to represent the Meerkat village of Meerkovo was launched today by best selling author and founder of comparethemeerkat.com, Aleksandr Orlov.
KYIV, Ukraine, April 8, 2011 - Implementation of investment reform in Ukraine is expected to increase the amount of investments up to USD 80 billion within the next three years, stated Vladyslav Kaskiv, head of the State Agency for Investment and National Projects Management, at the public presentation of the Investment Reform.
- United Nations Ban of Mercury in Vaccines Urged by U.S. Group
- AnIML, BSSN Software and phaseFour-informatics Join Forces to Brainstorm About Laboratory Information Management
- Merck Serono's Commitment to Advance Multiple Sclerosis Care and Research Underscored by Data to Be Presented at AAN 2011 Meeting
- Famous Las Vegas Hotels
- Dubai Hotels the Virgin Holidays Way
- Announce ISV Cloud Hosting Programme and Invitation to ISV Cloud Open Day
- Far East Energy CEO to Present at IPAA Oil & Gas Investment Symposium
- Caribbean Holidays for All …
- UK Homes Provide 'Shop Windows' for Burglars by Displaying GBP1,000s Worth of Goods
- Xeridiem Medical Devices Receives MD+DI 2011 Medical Design Excellence Award (MDEA).
- Savvis Announces Time for First Quarter 2011 Earnings Call
- Park Inn Hotels Celebrates an Evening of Malaysian Food and Dancing at the Park Inn Hotel in York
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Coventry Building Society Extends Mortgage Range With Cracking New Deals
- Amgen Acquires Privately Held Brazilian Pharmaceutical Company Bergamo and Agrees to Reacquire Rights to Certain Amgen Products in Brazil from Hypermarcas
- Wins Runner Up Gong in Best Youth Prepaid Card Category
- Winners of the Best B2B Provider - Small Programmes
- Northern Rock Launches Improved e-ISA Issue 2
- Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. First Quarter 2011 News Release and Conference Call
- Using smartphone technology, researchers can access SciFinder to speed scientific breakthroughs
- Winner of the Best International Prepaid Card
- Northrop Grumman Highlights Global Security Capabilities at Latin America Aerospace and Defence 2011 in Brazil
- Ingenico Signs a Worldwide OEM Agreement with KICTeam
- Biofuel From Non-Edible Jatropha Plant Proving Its Worth as Aviation Fuel
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- An Innovative Dark Pool for the Canadian Retail Investor
- First Choice Becomes First UK Mainstream all Inclusive Holiday Company
- Silver Wheaton to Release First Quarter 2011 Results on May 9th
- Gammon Gold Completes Acquisition of Capital Gold
- Nearly 60% of Midmarket Chief Financial Officers are Looking to Improve Operational Planning and Analytical Capabilities
- Self-Consumed; Luxury Goods are not Only Status Symbols, They Provide Psychological Armour as Well
- Prostate Cancer Video Launched Today Helps Men Understand the Importance of Treatment Choice on Relationships
- Computershare Governance Services Strengthens Benelux Presence
- CNPV Signs Long-Term Strategic Partnership with AE Photonics, a German Company
- NanoMaterials Technology Signs Exclusive Licensing Agreement for Hyperlipidemia-controlling Drug with Beijing Winsunny Pharmaceutical