FRANKFURT, Germany, August 10, 2011 - In July 2011, more travelers passed through the Frankfurt international air transportation hub than in any other month in the airport's history.
THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, August 10, 2011 - AEGON yesterday completed the divestment of its life reinsurance business, Transamerica Reinsurance, to SCOR, a global reinsurance company, following the final approval of the relevant regulatory authorities.
LONDON, August 10, 2011 - In a series of more than 100 short films (30 of which have been released today) Jonny Wilkinson speaks openly and candidly about his journey and gives people an insight into his world for the first time.
LONDON, August 10, 2011 - A study by The Guardian, Sky, Channel 4 and Criteo shows premium publishers deliver a unique audience and increased performance for advertisers A recent study by The Guardian, Sky and Channel 4 in conjunction with Criteo, the global leader in expanding search advertising to display, found that premium publisher websites deliver a unique audience and higher response rates for performance-led advertising campaigns than non-premium sites.
MANCHESTER, England, August 10, 2011 - - According to On the Beach, Majorca has been very popular with families this summer thanks to its lovely, convenient resorts - On the Beach, the UK's leading online travel agency, has seen a significant number of families head off on holidays to Majorca this summer.
- Infosys Unveils Integrated Talent Management Platform: Infosys TalentEdge
- Leading Teleconferencing Provider Selects Autonomy for Next-Generation Web Content Management
- Ukraine to Begin Commercial Gold Mining
- 11Ants Analytics Launches Breakthrough Customer Churn Analyzer to Identify Customers at Risk of Churning
- Oil Refineries Schedules Second Quarter 2011 Earnings Release for August 15, 2011
- Hestya Energy to Purchase Wilhelmshaven Refinery, Tank Farm and Marine Terminal
- Column Technologies Establishes Partnership With Aveksa, Enhancing Its ITSM Product Portfolio With Market-Leading Enterprise Access Governance Solutions
- FutureCeuticals Forms Strategic Alliance with BioBoron Research Institute to Advance Study of FruiteX-B Calcium Fructoborate
- JAY-Z & Kanye West Collaborative Album : ‘WATCH THE THRONE’ Artwork Designed by Riccardo Tisci
- Carrera "Champion" Sunglasses Keep Nicole Scherzinger Eyeing for Adventure in her Newest Music Video "Wet"
- MarketsandMarkets: "Radiopharmaceuticals for Therapy and PET/SPECT Imaging" Market to reach $4,734 Million by 2015
- Jumeirah Frankfurt Opens
- A Voyage of Discovery as IBC Adds Even More Value for 2011
- ‘Global Industrial & Bulk Packaging Market Will Reach $134.9bn in 2011′ Says new Visiongain Report
- VTech Strengthens Position as No.1 Global Manufacturer of Cordless Telephones
- Glenmark Initiates Phase IIb Human Trials Globally for its Novel Molecule ‘Revamilast’
- 275m a Year "Wasted" on Ineffectual Training is "the tip of the Iceberg"
- A 10% Increase in Mobile Broadband Penetration Will Generate US $80 Billion (INR 3,506 Billion) in Extra Revenue for India’s Transport, Healthcare and Education Sectors, Says GSMA
- Hello Chicago! Test Factory Goes Global
- IFA 2011: NetRange MMH Presents the Newest Developments and Trends in Interactive Television at the IFA Consumer Electronics Fair in Berlin
- Capstone to Hold Second Quarter and Santo Domingo PFS Conference Call August 16, 2011
- Volkswagen Launches New Crafter Van With Class Leading Fuel Economy
- Israel Discount Bank (TASE: DSCT) Conference Call Q2 2011 Interim Report
- A Record Year for World Cotton Production Means Weakening Demand in the Global Dissolving Pulp Market
- Government Support for TDS Member Letting Agents Over use of Client Money Protection Insurance
- International St. Gallen Expert Panel Highlights Importance of Molecular Subtyping in Breast Cancer Treatment
- Enigma Diagnostics and GSK Announce Collaboration on Assay Development and Commercialization of Enigma’s ML Platform
- Patent Granted for Simbionix Procedure Rehearsal Studio
- Two High Fliers United in an Aircraft Fund: An A380 for Singapore Airlines
- MarketsandMarkets: World Healthcare IT Market Expected to be US$ 162.2 Billion by 2015
- PR Newswire Waives Distribution Fees for All Releases Related to Humanitarian Efforts in Somalia
- Baaa-rilliant News: Farmerama Prepares for Shear Madness as Shaun the Sheep Joins the Farm
- Europe’s Largest Solar Power Plant to Open in Ukraine
- Hedging - the Most Effective Way to Protect Your Share Portfolio?
- Cooper Standard Expands Automotive Sealing and Fluid Handling Operations to Romania