LEUVEN, Belgium and LUND, Sweden, December 16, 2011 - ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR) and co-development partner BioInvent International (OMXS: BINV) announce today that they have completed the enrolment of a 632-patient Phase IIb trial with their novel long-acting anticoagulant TB-402 (factor VIII inhibitor) for the prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism (VTE) after total hip surgery.
LONDON, PARIS, MUNICH, and BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Egencia™, an Expedia, Inc.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - We are pleased to announce Key Travel N.V.
BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) will spur an increase in mutual Russian-European investment, and European companies should look East to the Russian market for new sources of growth.
BRUSSELS and HERAKLION, Greece, December 16, 2011 - The EU’s "cyber security" Agency ENISA has published astudyinto legal and regulatory aspects of information sharing and cross-border collaboration of national/governmental CERTs (Computer Emergency Response Teams)in Europe.
- No European Scientists Left by 2020?
- EU Agency ENISA Looks at a European Cyber Security Month
- Clarifying Cyber Security Incident Reporting: Guidelines on how to Implement the New Telecom Legislation on Security & Integrity "Art 13a"
- EU Chemicals Sector Growth to Resume Next Year, Follows Long-Term Trend in 2011
- Insomnia: A No-Drug Solution?
- Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel Launches Smart Food for the Body and the Mind
- Landmark VISTA Trial Shows Significant Long-Term Overall Survival Benefit of VELCADE (Bortezomib) in Patients With Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma
- Evidence Base for VELCADE Builds as new Data is Presented at 53rd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- FIFA President Blatter Inaugurates Desso Football Turf Pitches
- Rezidor Announces New Radisson Blu Hotel in Sochi, Russia
- GSMA Releases European Mobile Observatory Outlining Key Developments in the Mobile Industry
- Advantage Rent a Car Opens Eight New Locations Across Europe
- OCEAN2012 Calls EU Fisheries Subsidies ‘Blind Spending’
- arGEN-X raises EUR 27.5 million (USD 37 million) in oversubscribed Series B Round
- Is Worrying About the Environment Keeping You Up at Night? A Penguin Might Be the Answer
- Phoenix Ancient Art to Show Early Faiences
- Leading Heart Advocates Launch AFib Task Force in Brussels
- Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen Gets an Upgrade
- President Barroso Welcomes Brewing Sector Response to EU Economic Challenges
- Egencia Announces New Europe and Asia-Pacific Leader
- Goodman to Develop 64,462 sqm Facility for Stanley Black & Decker in Tessenderlo, Belgium
- McAfee Calls for EU Solution on Cyber Preparedness
- 1 Million Free Copies of LinkedIn Bestseller
- More Than 1600 People Tested PowerSharp for Free
- Rezidor Announces the Park Inn by Radisson Milan Malpensa, Italy
- Work Starts on the Biggest Lock in the World in the Port of Antwerp
- Rezidor Signs Global Partnership With World Clean Up 2012
- Rezidor Announces the Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens
- Rezidor Announces the Radisson Blu Hotel, Belgrade in Serbia
- ENISA Launches Information Security Awareness Videos in 23 European Languages
- EPCA Launches Educational Initiative for Chemical Industry’s Future
- Stella Artois Releases Under The Christmas Star A Free Album Available Exclusively Online
- Banks: Substantial Growth in EU Offshore Wind Power Investments
- Desso Sports Systems Wins Golden Bridge Export Award UK
- Boston Scientific Begins Marketing Remote Catheter System in Europe Through Exclusive Agreement With Catheter Robotics