COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado, March 31, 2011 - Velcon Filters, LLC, a manufacturer of industrial filtration systems, today announced that it has acquired Twin Filters B.V.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado, August 10, 2010 - ICMI, (www.icmi.com) the leading global provider of comprehensive resources and professional services for customer management professionals, has awarded QPC (www.qpc.com) exclusive rights to provide ICMI training within Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt, and a non-exclusive partnership in Africa.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado, July 21, 2010 - HDI (www.thinkhdi.com), a global association for IT service and technical support professionals and the premier certification body for the industry, today announced that Saudi Aramco's EXPEC Computer Center (ECC) recently achieved the third renewal of its HDI Support Center Certification.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado, June 25, 2010 - The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) announced the 2010 Global Call Center of the Year Award winners at ACCE (Annual Call Center Conference and Exhibition) on June 16, 2010.
- ICMI Attracts Nearly 800 Contact Center Professionals to ACCE 2010 Conference & Expo in New Orleans; Event Arms Attendees with New Tools for Improving Contact Center Performance and Customer Experience
- ICMI Unveils the Customer Management Operation Standards Program, Provides a Results-Driven Framework for Advancing a Contact Center's Overall Performance
- ICMI recognizes frontline call center/contact center agents nominated by peers and managers for exceptional contributions to customer satisfaction and loyalty
- UBM TechWeb's HDI Announces New Desktop Support Advisory Board, Expanded Offering for the Desktop Support Community
- UBM TechWeb's HDI Launches 13th Annual Practices and Salary Survey for the IT Service and Technical Support Industry
- ICMI to offer "Ask the Experts" and "Scorecards" During Vendor Expo
- ICMI's ACCE Event to Partner with the Beacon of Hope Resource Center to Restore New Orleans Neighborhoods Impacted by Katrina
- Two outstanding call centers in the Large category and two in the Small-Medium category selected for embodying the principles of effective call center management, customer advocacy and employee engagement
- Annual global gathering for the contact center community to be held June 14-17 in New Orleans
- Article examines call center industry's opportunities to help reduce corporations' carbon footprint by reducing energy and materials usage, and vehicle miles traveled.
- Leading Industry Event for Contact Center Professionals to Take Place June 14-17 in New Orleans
- "Mastering Contact Center Financials: Strategies for Planning, Measuring, and Reporting" tackles the budget intricacies specific to the call center industry
- Survey examines call center industry's best practices and greatest forecasting, scheduling and staffing strategy challenges, as well as workforce management technology selection, implementation and utilization.
- Recent European Commission-Sponsored Study Lists Border Security as the Top Civilian Requirement for UAVs
- 2010 award entry expanded to include call center social media strategies and home agent integration
- Correction to the Press Release Regarding the Completion of Silver Dollar Casino Acquisition in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- HDI Announces the 2009 Annual Practices & Salary Report, Presents an Overall Look at the State of the IT Support Industry
- HDI(R) Announces 2010 Annual Conference & Expo
- Century Casinos Received Final Payment for the Sale of its South African Subsidiary
- IBS-STL Becomes Biblica
- Century Casinos Reports Q1 2009 Results