LONDON and NEW YORK, October 17, 2011 - Provides Full Latency Measurement and Performance Insight for NASDAQOMX Trading Platforms to Participants and Marketplaces Globally Corvil, a provider of latency management systems for high performance trading and market data, today announced an agreement with NASDAQ OMX to provide full latency measurement and transaction performance visibility for their market technology suite of trading platforms in its CorvilNet Latency Management System.
RIO DE JANEIRO and NEW YORK, October 10, 2011 - - Corvil Used to Provide Performance and Latency Measurement For ATG's Execution Platform and Connectivity services Corvil, a provider of latency management systems for high performance trading and market data, today announced that Americas Trading Group (ATG) is using Corvil's latency management system to monitor the performance of its Latin American ultra-low latency execution platform which delivers seamless access to all major Latin America markets.
LONDON and NEW YORK, September 19, 2011 - - Recce to Provide the Managed Service to Validate the Performance of the Bank's Trading Infrastructure Corvil, a provider of latency management systems for high performance trading and market data, today announced that Recce Inc., a Toronto based technology-consulting firm, has deployed Corvil's latency management system as a managed service for a tier one Canadian bank.
SINGAPORE and NEW YORK, July 27, 2011 - Corvil, a provider of latency management systems for high performance trading and market data, today opened its regional headquarters in Singapore.
LONDON and NEW YORK, May 23, 2011 - - CorvilNet Solution Deployed to Optimize Network and Trading Infrastructure for High Availability Corvil, a provider of latency management systems for high performance trading and market data, today announced that Handelsbanken, one of Sweden's leading banks, is using Corvil's latency management solution for proactive monitoring and rapid troubleshooting of the Handelsbanken network and trading infrastructure.
- Strong Response With Over Twenty Major Trading Institutions Deploying New Release in the First Two weeks
- CorvilNet and CorvilClear Solutions to be Deployed to Benchmark Latency of Optimise(TM) Trading Architecture and Measure Low-Latency Member Access
- Corvil Solution Used to Provide Performance Transparency for Clients of Nomura's Next Generation Trading System
- Corvil Deployed at SIX Swiss Exchange to Optimize Market Centre for Low-Latency Performance
- Singapore Exchange (SGX) Selects Corvil for Latency Management of Ultra High Speed Trading Platform and Co-Location Services
- Nomura and Corvil Measure Latency of NXT Direct DMA Performance with Billionth of a Second Precision
- LSEG Market Participants can Migrate to the Millennium Exchange With Full Latency Visibility of Order Flow and Market Data Quality Using Corvil
- Chicago Board Options Exchange Deploys Corvil to Optimize Its Market Data Infrastructure for Low Latency
- The Schneider Group Leverages New Release to Optimize Latency Performance of Their Trading Services With CorvilNet
- Interactive Data Selects Corvil for Latency Monitoring of its Global Market Data and Trading Services Infrastructure
- CorvilNet Used to Assure Application Performance
- New CorvilNet Release Offers Transaction, Message and Packet Latency Management In One Enterprise Scale Platform
- Global Information Technology Awards Foundation Pays Tribute to Corvil's Pioneering Work in Latency Management for Financial Markets
- Corvil Achieves Industry-Leading Scale and Performance With Two New Additions to the CorvilNet Latency Management System
- First Exchange to Provide Latency Distribution Statistics and Member Latency Ranking
- Alpha Trading Systems Selects Corvil to Optimize its Trading Platform for Low-Latency
- Fixnetix Selects CorvilClear to Drive Inter-Party Latency Management and Transparency Between its Client Base of Market Participants and Global Liquidity Venues
- Morgan Stanley Selects Corvil for Inter-Party Latency Management of Their Next Generation Electronic Trading Infrastructure
- Thomson Reuters Selects Corvil for low Latency Monitoring & Optimization of Their Global Infrastructure