BIRMINGHAM, England, November 21, 2011 - DBS Law is today launching a campaign aimed at children for Road Safety Week, 21st - 28th November, in support of the charity Brake.
LONDON, October 19, 2011 - A pensioner who fell over a broken drain cover in East London in 2009 has won compensation for her injuries from Newham Council after a two year fight for justice.
BIRMINGHAM, England, October 13, 2011 - Personal Injury specialists at DBS law are warning the public that the Government's Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Bill, which gets its third reading today, will seriously reduce their access to justice while doing nothing to cut the hated unsolicited marketing methods of claims companies.
LONDON and BIRMINGHAM, England, October 1, 2011 - Staff supplied by agencies will from today 1st October qualify for the same pay and perks as the full time staff they work with. All agency workers will have access to canteens and other facilities from day one but must work for a period of 12 weeks to qualify for equal pay, holidays and other rights enjoyed by staff on permanent.
LONDON, September 25, 2011 - Thousands of Sikhs will today, 25th September, take part in simultaneous demonstrations in four European capitals to protests against a growing trend of intimidation and disrespect of their faith at European airports.
- Government Plans Would Have Prevented Biker Winning Compensation in Virtual Crash Row
- Business Must Fill Gap in Youth Employment and Training Left by the Coalition or Face More Riots - say Birmingham Lawyers
- Government Justice Bill Will Stop Thousands of Legitimate Injury Claims Every Year - Say Lawyers
- Student Visa Changes Will Hurt the West Midlands Economy say Immigration Lawyers
- Case of Badly Burnt Woman Highlights Safety and Justice Double Jeopardy for Workers
- Lawyers Issue Warning to Younger Workers Ahead of Redundancies and Cuts
- Government Employment Law Reform Plans Will Reward Discrimination by Bosses say Lawyers
- Air Stewardess Wins Compensation for Rough Treatment in Hospital
- For the attention of Business and Labour editors
- DBS Law Joins Access to Justice Campaign
- West Midlands' Families ill Prepared for Looming Economic Crisis say Lawyers
- Lawyers say Government Health and Safety Plans Put Workers at Risk
- Birmingham Bus Driver Cleared of Killing by Dangerous Driving