PLEASANTON, California, December 16, 2011 - - The test confidently detects HLA-B*5701 to help decrease risk of abacavir hypersensitivity reaction Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) announced today that its HLA-B*5701 screening test is now commercially available in Europe.
LEUVEN, Belgium and LUND, Sweden, December 16, 2011 - ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR) and co-development partner BioInvent International (OMXS: BINV) announce today that they have completed the enrolment of a 632-patient Phase IIb trial with their novel long-acting anticoagulant TB-402 (factor VIII inhibitor) for the prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism (VTE) after total hip surgery.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, December 16, 2011 - Ballast Nedam has entered into negotiations with Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) is a Guernsey closed-ended investment company traded on Euronext Amsterdam by NYSE Euronext under the ticker symbol "TFG".
MANCHESTER, England, December 16, 2011 - AHEB Investment Group proudly announces its newest innovative project as it embarks on its second joint venture with Quicksilver Project Management Ltd., a UK based company.
- Ranbaxy Global Consumer Healthcare & Aanjaneya Lifecare Declared Winners In "Neutraceutical Segments" & "Company Of The Year Award" Respectively at 4th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Awards 2011
- TCL Multimedia Made a Breakthrough With Its Annual LCD TV Sales Volume Exceeding 10 Million Sets
- Saxo Bank Releases 10 Outrageous Predictions for 2012
- ORDNING&REDA Has Opened Four New Outlets in Less Than Two Months
- Europe’s Fear of the Future
- Hospital Operating Rooms are now Optimized in Real-time With a Joint Solution From Karl Storz and Ekahau
- GSMA Wireless Intelligence Reports That Global Rollout of LTE Will Accelerate to 2015, but Spectrum Fragmentation Must Be Addressed
- Delivering Effective Training to Meet Increasing Demand and Operational Complexities
- Mail.Ru Group and Crytek Sign Publishing Deal for Warface
- Genome Sequencing Assists Research into Major Public Diseases in France.
- TV Licensing Urges Businesses to Make Sure They are Correctly Licensed Over the Festive Season
- TATA Interactive Systems Concluded its 6th Successful TATA Interactive Learning Disability Forum (TLDF) 2011 in Mumbai
- Online Sales Boom as APC Overnight Sorts Over 100,000 Parcels a Night
- Park Inn by Radisson Sofia Supports the Asen Zlatarov Orphanage
- IntraLinks Appoints Ronald W. Hovsepian New CEO
- Haier Ranked The #1 Global Major Appliances Brand For 3rd Consecutive Year -Euromonitor
- Christmas Set to Leave 10 Million in the red
- Jumeirah Celebrates the Opening of Vittaveli
- Travelizer.co.uk Revs its Travel Search Engines
- NTT Europe Expands Global IP Network With new PoP in EvoSwitch Datacentre, Amsterdam
- Travelizer.co.uk Lands in the UK
- Confused.com Reveals Most Drivers Oppose Road Light Switch Off
- Health Robotics Continues Worldwide Expansion in Denmark With 2nd Generation Robots and Novamed
- Christmas Shoppers Start Bagging Their Bargains With the Right Credit Card
- Global Fragrances Pvt. Ltd.’s Aromatic win at ‘ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2011′
- Sales of Nativity Outfits Soar as Parents Compete to Create This Year’s Best Nativity Costumes
- 10 Ways to Keep Your Car Safe and Running Smoothly Through Winter
- Statement by the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Kazakhstan Askhat Daulbayev
- DiscountVouchers Warning Over PayPal Move Into Discounts
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Control Risks: Ukrainian Security Risks for Doing Business in 2012 are Low
- New Traders - Manage Your Trading Risk
- Cho Yung Tea : The Hottest Weight-Loss Product of 2011 Just got Better…
- PICTURE THE FUTURE: International Photographer Uses Aurasma to Bring Iconic Stills to Augmented Life
- Holiday Season Delivers A Mixed Bag of Holiday Cheer and A Tepid Job Market to Global Executives