ZURICH, December 9, 2011 - NHS National Innovation Centre supports the cost effectiveness of Sequana Medical's ALFApump System Sequana Medical announced today the findings of an independent economic assessment of the ALFApump System commissioned by the National Innovation Centre, the NHS organization which supports innovators, commissioners, and clinicians to speed up the development and use of innovations that will benefit the NHS.
SHANGHAI, December 9, 2011 - Next generation lubricant to help ship operators manage operating costs and operational simplicity Shell Marine Products (SMP) plans to capture a leading share of the marine lubricants market with the launch of its 'next generation' marine lubricant, Alexia S4, next-year.
NEW YORK, December 9, 2011 - - Purchase Marks Lot18's First International Move in Long-Term Global Expansion Plan Lot18, the New York-based company that is changing the way Americans buy wine and gourmet food, today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Paris-based e-commerce company Vinobest.
CASTLEFORD, England, December 9, 2011 - We are delighted to announce the first generic launch of Orlistat, generic equivalent to Xenical (Orlistat) from Roche.
LONDON, December 9, 2011 - The Connectivity Report commissioned by TP-LINK, global provider of SOHO and SMB networking products, has revealed that 51% of Brits would like faster broadband although 32% of the same sample couldn't actually recall their broadband speed.
- Evidence Base for VELCADE Builds as new Data is Presented at 53rd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- The European Union Signs Grant Contract to Fund a 2 Million Euro Biotechnology Research Project Led by Hadassah College Jerusalem
- South Africa Department of Energy Awards Large-Scale Solar Projects to Consortium of SolarReserve, Kensani and Intikon
- Ketchum Pleon and Its Clients Win Three European Excellence Awards
- IndiaMART.com & Jade Magnet Join Hands to Offer Design Solutions to Indian MSMEs
- ConvaTec Awarded MediWales 2011 Innovation Award
- Screwfix’s Range of Designer and Towel Radiators Heats up
- LensWay - Making a Splash in Every Situation
- Issue Tracker by JetBrains Goes to Cloud
- Nationwide Joins comparethemarket.com to Offer Wider Choice on Car Insurance
- FIFA President Blatter Inaugurates Desso Football Turf Pitches
- Fasthosts Reveals 1 in 3 Consumers has Posted a Negative Review of a Firm Online
- "Heavy oil Capital Expenditure to Reach $27.5bn in 2011" says new visiongain Report
- Crocus and SMIC Sign Technology Development and Wafer Manufacturing Agreements
- "SAFEBALLS" - Ground-breaking new Safety Technology from Austria Prevents Explosions in Fuel Tanks
- Bike Trader in Vespa Scooter Giveaway
- RCVS News: Disciplinary Committee Strikes off Lincolnshire Vet
- Boticca.com Makes The Annual Online Fashion 100 List
- Oscar Fernndez Appointed General Manager of Adfonic for Spain, Portugal and Latin America
- Black Hat Abu Dhabi Briefings Highlight Cyber and Forensic Security
- 129 New Jobs Means Free Solar Panels Will Still be Free for 25 Years
- Rezidor Announces New Radisson Blu Hotel in Sochi, Russia
- IT Support Provider Network London Acquires New Enterprise Helpdesk To Enhance Customer Service Experience
- Plusnet Announces Business Relocation into the Heart of Sheffield
- Senior Level Experts to Meet at GDS International’s Next Generation Oil & Gas US Summit to Discuss Pressing Matters for the Industry
- VBSWorlds Used to Pioneer ‘Step-in, Step-out’ eLearning in Defence
- GDS International's Next Generation Oil & Gas Africa 2012 to be the Most Well-Attended Meeting of Leading Oil & Gas Executives in Africa
- New Nigerian Media Platform Seeks to Promote Public Interest Journalism
- Zendesk Expands its Global Reach With New Multi-Language Capabilities
- Elsevier and LIPID MAPS Launch Lipid Structures App on SciVerse Applications
- The London Eyeful!
- Abbott Declares 352nd Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update On Its Share Repurchase Program
- LORD OF THE DANCE IN 3D OPENS WORLDWIDE ON SAINT PATRICK'S DAY MARCH 17, 2011
- "I'm sorry… you are not held in a queue and this is a real person speaking" - World First is Bringing Back Business with a Personal Touch with its new 'Three Rings' Pledge