COPENHAGEN, Denmark, December 16, 2011 - Since mid-September, the design chain ORDNING&REDA has opened four new outlets, and the company's first webshop is currently in the making, and set to open in the New Year.
HMLEBAEK, Denmark, December 14, 2011 - For the first time, the medical device company Coloplast sets a target for reducing its CO2 emissions from production.
HELLERUP, Denmark, December 14, 2011 - Saxo Bank, the online trading and investment specialist, is pleased to announce that TPG Capital, one of the world's leading investment firms, has acquired 30% of the total issued share capital of Saxo Bank A/S.
COPENHAGEN, December 8, 2011 - Danish green technology and filtration equipment specialist Johnsen Oil A/S is pleased to announce the successful completion of a private placement for the first round of 5 million Euro with professional international investors.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 8, 2011 - Ukraine offered excellent training camps for national teams participating in the EURO 2012 European football championship, stated the head coach of the Danish national team Morten Olsen.
- Xena Networks Wins New Frost & Sullivan Award
- Bupa International Releases Health Guides to Hong Kong and Singapore
- Adform Pursues Southern European Growth - And Opens a Branch in Spain
- Industrial Air Pollution Cost Europe up to 169 Billion in 2009, EEA Reveals
- Saxo Bank Enables Online Islamic Trading
- PR Newswire Stockholm Holds Seminar on the Emerging Social Media Landscape
- Saxo Bank to Take Over Full Title Sponsorship of Riis Cycling
- Milestone Launches XProtect Mobile
- European Transport Sector must be Ambitious to Meet Targets
- CMC Biologics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Applikon Biotechnology and BioProcess International Highlight Industry and Academic Expertise at Pharmaceutical Manufacture Seminar on Single-Use Technology
- Australia Rises to 3rd Place in Legatum Prosperity Index; Singapore Leads Economic Rankings; Japan 21st; China 52nd
- Santaris Pharma A/S Phase 2a Data of Miravirsen Shows Dose-Dependent, Prolonged Viral Reduction of 2-3 Logs HCV RNA After Four-Week Treatment in Hepatitis C Patients
- Contex Introduces SD 36-inch Wide Format Scanner with New CIS Innovations
- Contex Upgrades Nextimage Software
- Contex Raises the Bar With All-New HD Ultra Wide Format Scanner
- International VELUX Award 2012 Open for Registration
- CMC Biologics Announces Agreement With Daiichi Sankyo Company to Develop and Manufacture Antibodies
- Danish Streaming Company Wins International Award
- Vestas Wind Systems Turns to IBM Big Data Analytics for Smarter Wind Energy
- BODUM Design is an Icon; Equally as Strong as the Coca Cola Bottle
- Saxo Bank Q4 Outlook 2011: Fasten Your Seatbelts, We’re Heading to Crisis 2.0
- Santaris Pharma A/S to Report New Clinical Data From Miravirsen Phase 2a Study to Treat Hepatitis C in Late-Breaking Oral Presentation at the AASLD 2011 Annual Meeting
- Mancx Nominated as Most Potential Startup at Arctic15
- CMC Biologics Enters Commercial Supply Agreement with Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals for IB1001
- Pan-European Assessment Asks: ‘What do we Know About Water and Green Economy?’
- Milestone Systems Number One Globally 7th Year in a Row
- EU to Start Project to Clean up Pesticides Former Soviet Republics
- Milestone Expands IP Video Product Portfolio with New Product and New Versions
- Santaris Pharma A/S Showcases microRNA and mRNA Research Advancements Utilizing its Proprietary Locked Nucleic Acid Technology at Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society Meeting
- CMC Biologics Licenses Its CHEF1 Expression System to Oxford BioTherapeutics
- Business Monitor International Launches a Brand New Nordics Power Report
- CMC Biologics Adds 2,000 Liter Single-Use Bioreactor at its Copenhagen Manufacturing Facility
- BODUM’s new Interactive Store in Paris Allows Customers to Chop and Cook
- EQATEC Releases New Version of its Application Analytics Service
- Saxo Bank Announces New Shareholder