DUBLIN, December 15, 2011 - Aer Lingus has announced the addition of new routes and increased frequencies to its summer 2012 schedule.
DUBLIN, LONDON and LUXEMBOURG, December 8, 2011 - - KIID preparation gains momentum in advance of UCITS IV deadline FundAssist announced today that it has been chosen to partner with Russell Investments, a global leader in investment management, to provide KIID (Key Investor Information Document) preparation, production, translation, dissemination and monitoring services.
DUBLIN, December 7, 2011 - The consortium led by global renewable energy developer Mainstream Renewable Power was today awarded preferred bidder status by the Department of Energy in South Africa to deliver 138MW of wind energy and 100MW of solar PV into commercial operation by 2014.
DUBLIN, December 7, 2011 - Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin, (www.tcd.ie) Ireland's premier university has launched sixteen postgraduate scholarships for the year beginning September 2012.
DUBLIN, November 15, 2011 - In order to support mobile network operators (MNOs) that are looking to alleviate the strain on their networks and offer new services, CommProve, a leading provider of network monitoring and business solutions for mobile networks, has today announced the launch of its BCN RAN Insight application.
- Global Indemnity plc Reports Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- CommProve Launches CommProve NetLedge p20K Solution
- Shire plc: Continued Strong Product Sales Performance in Q3: On Track to Deliver Significant 2011 Earnings Growth
- Populis Scoops the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in Ireland
- Aer Lingus Announces Extra Flights to and From Dublin
- Irish American University Confers Its First Master of Arts Degrees in International Relations on Fourteen Distinguished Graduates
- American College Dublin to Hold Commencement
- Corporate Secretarial Wins for FundAssist
- Third Quarter 2011 Results Date Notification - October 28, 2011
- B&B Ireland Launches Categorisation of Irish Bed and Breakfasts
- Stone Tower Capital Expands Into Europe, Opens Dublin Headquarters
- Global Indemnity plc Announces:
- Solaris Mobile Launches ‘EUR RADIO’
- PopCap Releases Major Update to Plants vs. Zombies for iPhone
- Aer Lingus Announces the ‘Ache for a Break’ Sale
- Aer Lingus, ClickandGo.com and the Travel Department Launch New Partnership
- PopCap Games Launches Peggle HD for the iPad
- FDA Approves Shire’s FIRAZYR (icatibant injection) for Acute Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
- Fancy Managing United?
- Aer Lingus Announces New App and Mobile Website
- Chill Insurance Giveaway
- Survey: More than Half of U.K., France and Germany Adults are Gamers
- Global Indemnity plc Reports Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- Lambretta Initiates Biggest Anti-counterfeit Operation in History
- Global Indemnity plc Announces Second Quarter 2011 Results Earnings Release Conference Call
- Shire’s Quarterly Revenues Grow by 25% to $1 Billion for the First Time
- Shire plc: Board Changes
- Sybase Survey Finds Employees Willing to Give up Free Coffee, Paid Parking, and Even a Vacation Day, for Choice of Mobile Device and Access to Apps in the Workplace
- PopCap Games Announces Global Agreement With Sony Ericsson
- Shire plc : Second Quarter 2011 Results Date Notification - July 28, 2011
- MUZU.tv Predicts this Week’s High Entries
- Taleo Unveils Groundbreaking Talent Intelligence Capabilities
- dotMobi Launches Low-Cost Cloud Version of Market-Leading DeviceAtlas Device Detection Service
- Shire Files Lawsuits Against Watson and Roxane for Infringement of VYVANSE(R) (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Patents
- Aer Lingus Announces 10 new Routes for Winter 2011/2012