LONDON, December 13, 2011 - Earthesia Funds LLC announced today a huge boost to their investment portfolio with an investment of US$100m.
LONDON, BUDAPEST, BUCHAREST & SOFIA, Bulgaria, November 18, 2011 - ? NTT Europe, a wholly owned subsidiary ofNTT Communications Corporation(NTT Com), today announced that it has expanded the reach of NTT Communications' Tier 1 Global IP Network in Europe with new Points of Presence (PoP) locations in Budapest, Bucharest and Sofia.
MANCHESTER, England, November 2, 2011 - -On the Beach tip Croatia as the hottest up-and-coming beach getaway spot- The UK's leading online travel agency On the Beach say that figures recently released by the Croatian National Tourist Board support their assertion that Croatia is fast becoming one of the top beach holiday destinations in Europe.
STOCKHOLM, October 24, 2011 - TeliaSonera make it easier for customers to surf the internet on their mobile phones while travelling in Europe.
PLOIESTI, Romania, October 19, 2011 - New Hot Press Technology Investment To Deliver Innovative and Competitive Brake Pads Honeywell (NYSE:HON) announced today that it is considering a new automotive brake pad manufacturing facility near Ploiesti, Romania.
- Ukraine-Slovenia: European Integration Continues
- DataSpace Awarded Tier III by Uptime Institute; First in Eastern Europe
- GB Rowing Unveils its Secret Weapon
- BNK Petroleum Inc. Baltic Basin Update
- PRA Opens Office in Romania
- FutureCeuticals Forms Strategic Alliance with BioBoron Research Institute to Advance Study of FruiteX-B Calcium Fructoborate
- Cooper Standard Expands Automotive Sealing and Fluid Handling Operations to Romania
- Umami Sustainable Seafood Confirms Natural Bluefin Tuna Spawning at its Farm in Croatia
- The GADA Group Ltd. ("GADA") Welcomes its new Shareholder, RBS Equity Finance ("RBEF")
- Luxury in Croatia: New Falkensteiner Hotel Opens
- USAID, Demi & Ashton Foundation, and NetHope Announce the Stop Human Trafficking App Challenge
- Big Demos Planned to Seek Georgia Regime Change
- ISL Groop Web Conference With Improved Audio Performance
- Health Engagement Program to use MEDai's Risk Navigator as Tool in Coordinating Care Delivery
- ISL Online's Remote Desktop Aiming for the US Partners at HDI
- Umami Sustainable Seafood Inc. Announces Purchase of Live Bluefin Tuna and Agreement to Acquire Additional Farming Capacity in Croatia
- National Television Uses ISL Groop TV Live Videoconference in a new TV Talk Show
- The hotel.info Value for Money Index: London has not Achieved Top Ranking Either Nationally or Internationally
- 7" Android Tablet Available in Four Markets on Launch, Broadening Choice in a Popular Product Category
- The First Year of the New Ukrainian President is a Success - President of the Project for Transitional Democracies
- New Deal Signifies Redknee's Successful Growth Strategy in Eastern Europe
- Hunt Oil Company of Romania Opens Office in Bucharest
- Baltic Dealers Buying North American Vehicles
- Davos: Russian Government Calls for International Partners in $15bn Development of Ski Tourism in North Caucasus
- Balt-Trans Acquisition Positions Sodrugestvo as Largest Privately Owned Logistics Operator in the Russian Grain Sector
- Faster High Definition Desktop Sharing
- Mina Corp Rejects Latest Allegations by Senior Kyrgyz Officials
- Edenred: Acquisition of Romania's Fourth-Largest Provider of Meal and Gift Vouchers
- Mina Corp.: Kyrgyz Government Moves to Disrupt Jet Fuel Supplies to Key US Military Base Supporting War Effort In Afghanistan
- Government Officials from 11 Countries Visit Production Base of Kirisun
- Moldova's National Telecommunications Operator Chooses AXIGEN as Basis for new Email Service
- Moldova's National Telecommunications OperatorChooses AXIGEN as Basis for new Email Service
- Integrate Live Chat Into Your CRM
- Net Revenues Increase Significantly in Year-over-year Comparison
- Builds New Points of Presence in Bulgaria, Romania and Slovakia