EINDHOVEN, The Netherlands, November 30, 2011 - NXP Software and Dolby Laboratories Inc.
EINDHOVEN, the Netherlands, November 1, 2011 - New website celebrates LifeVibes multimedia software in one billion (1,000,000,000) devices NXP Software announced today that solutions from its LifeVibes multimedia software portfolio have been shipped in one billion mobile devices.
EINDHOVEN, The Netherlands, October 3, 2011 - The Center for Translational Molecular Medicine (CTMM), the Netherlands' Top Institute for research in molecular techniques for the early diagnosis and treatment of especially cardiovascular disease and cancer, today announced the launch of a new 16 million Euro project called TraIT (Translational research IT).
EINDHOVEN, Netherlands, September 28, 2011 - - Tesla Expands Presence for Growing European Customer Base Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) expands its retail footprint today with the opening of a new Eindhoven Showroom, and Tesla Service Eindhoven, a new state-of-the-art service center, the largest in Europe to date.
EINDHOVEN, The Netherlands, September 8, 2011 - NXP Software's solutions for premium video services on mobile devices feature in demos around the IBC2011 exhibition Visitors to IBC2011 can see NXP Software's solutions for intuitive, high-quality mobile video at stands around this year's exhibition.
- CineXPlayer Brings 3D and Social Movie Viewing to the iPad
- Solar Weekend Festival 2011 Reveals Broad Line-up
- a.o. Armand van Helden, Sven Vath, Ricardo Villalobos, Carl Craig, Steve Aoki, Sasha and Richie Hawtin
- Ambitious TMC Closes 2010 Strongly and Proposes Anniversary Dividend
- Dutch Software Company Awarded Million Euro Contract by PETRONAS
- NXP Software's new Control Panel Application Brings Audio Effects to Android Users, Device Makers and Application Developers
- Dance Festival Extrema Outdoor Goes to Belgium
- LifeVibes QuickPlayer Supports Apple's Adaptive HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), Providing Access to More Content and High-Quality Video Experiences in all Network Conditions
- NXP Software's new LifeVibes QuickPlayer 3.0 Automatically Acquires Licenses for Video Content Protected With Microsoft PlayReady(R) Technology and Enables High-Quality Viewing Experiences on Mobile Devices
- NXP Software Demonstrates New Products and Concepts From HD Video Editing to High Impact 3D, Showing How Devices Makers and Service Providers can Deliver Tomorrow's Experiences Today
- New European Website Makes EUR 16 Billion of Scholarship Funds Searchable
- NXP Software Tops 750 Million in Exclusive 100 Million Club
- Holst Centre OLED in Le Mans Race Car Mirror
- Committed to Strengthen the Android Ecosystem with its LifeVibes Multimedia Solutions
- Seo-Console.com Merges Contextual Ads and Textual Link Ads Into One Format
- LifeVibes Android Portfolio Extends Android Capabilities and Encourages Service Usage
- NXP Software's Ambient Software Products Enable Handsets to Automatically Respond to the Environment and to Deliver Natural, Immersive Sound and Vision
- The new LifeVibes CinemaSound Enables 5-Channel Surround Sound With Music Enhancements for Extremely Natural, High Quality Immersive Listening
- Under the "LifeVibes presents... the Ambient Experience!" Banner, NXP Software Demonstrates Products That Automatically Adapt to Mobile Phones Users' Environment and Desires
- Collaborative Interoperability Testing for Great On-line Mobile Media Experiences
- NXP Software Gathers Creative Insights at Dutch Design Week
- eventIS Eolls out new Video on Demand Back Office Suite With UPC
- /C O R R E C T I O N — eventIS/
- The HollandBelgium Bid Launches the Arabic Version of its Website
- CTMM Becomes One of the World’s Largest Public-Private Partnerships in Translational Medical Research
- Good News for the Movie “Bad Guys”
- NXP and TSMC Deliver Industry’s First 45nm Single-Chip Digital TV Platform
- Further 100 Million Euros Allocated to Netherlands-Based R&D Targeting the Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Disease