BEIJING, February 25, 2011 - A study by Climate Policy Initiative (CPI) found that through 2009, China was on track to meet the 20% energy intensity reduction target in the 11th Five Year Plan, reversing the trend of increasing energy intensity from 2002 to 2005.
ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands, February 25, 2011 - Adfortel, developer of mobile advertising solutions, has signed a reseller partnership agreement with Sonorys, an Austrian-based leading expert in providing telecommunications solutions, for the integration of Adfortel VoiceAds Engine into Sonorys Boccacio platform.
NANJING, China, February 25, 2011 - ET Solar Group Corp.
VERSAILLES, France, February 25, 2011 - The public establishment of the Chteau, Museum and National Estate of Versailles and Wikimedia France, an association for the free sharing of knowledge, have today signed a partnership to allow a wider dissemination of the historical, architectural and artistic riches of the Chteau and Estate of Versailles.
LONDON, February 25, 2011 - Market Harborough yesterday officially changed its name to Meerkat Harborough.
- Chengdu Hi-Tech Comprehensive Bonded Zone Passes National Acceptance Check: A 500 Billion RMB IT Cluster to Take Shape in 2015
- Nokia E7 Protected by NetQin Mobile Manager
- Exhibitor Bookings Increase for Brand Licensing Central & Eastern Europe
- 70% of B2B Organisations Feel Telemarketing is Either 'Critical' or 'Very Important' to Their Organisation's Success This Year
- Security Alert: New Spyware on Android Devices Identified
- Flight Centre Trailblazes a Bumper Year for Australasian Tourism
- Travelmatch.co.uk, the Online Travel Specialists, Have Announced Their Best North American Destinations for the Month of March: the Riu Cancun and the El Dorado Seaside Suites, by Karisma
- Villa Souvenir in South West France Provides New Training and Guided Cycling Tours Within Four Distinct Landscapes
- V Australia Inaugural Flight Arrives in Abu Dhabi
- Health on the Agenda at Food ingredients Asia-China Trade Show
- CorDEX Instruments Recognised With National Innovation Award
- Small Businesses Can Save Money With Distribution by Using Outsourced Warehousing, Says Go Fulfilment
- Oceanco Starts Outfitting its 85.6m Superyacht, the Y708
- FEMSA Grows Operating Income Across Operations in 4Q10 and 2010
- First China-U.S. Effort to Fight Spam
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Company's Chief Sales and Marketing Executive will Continue Current Duties While Further Expanding Activities to Accelerate Growth on a Global Basis
- ICE Futures Europe Sets Daily Volume, Brent Crude and Gasoil Futures Records
- Housing Market Struggling to Gain Traction
- Professor Brian Cox OBE to Deliver Inspirational Speech at Major International Gas Conference, Citing Critical Role Science Must Play in Resolving World's Energy Challenges
- Vaadin Pro Account Adds Tools and Support for the Open Source Framework
- WinkBall.com and Bolton Wanderers FC Pay Tribute to Bolton Hero Via the Emotional Power of Video
- Mina Corp: Draft Law's Disguised Tax Violates UK-Kyrgyzstan Agreement
- The Stuttering Foundation: A Salute to The King's Speech
- /C O R R E C T I O N — Mina Corp/
- Respected Maritime Expert Joins New Team
- Debenhams Reveals That British Builder Style is in Fashion
- Confused.com Reveals Young Female Drivers to be Hit With Car Insurance Increases
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Fannie Mae Releases January 2011 Monthly Summary
- U.S. Helps Russians Storm to Victory in First Annual PutItOn Picture Show
- AEGON Increases Profitability During Fourth Quarter
- Royal Exhibition at the Dutch Railway Museum
- Leading Games Developer's Latest Success is the Adaptation of Call of Duty(R): World at War: ZOMBIES, a #1 Grossing Title On US and UK Apple App Store
- Males Now Earn 60% More Than Their Female Counterparts, Salary Study Finds